Mybeerbuzz .com Highlights Schöfferhofer Grapefruit Hefeweizen & Clausthaler Grapefruit Non-Alcoholic (Review)

Mybeerbuzz .com Highlights Schöfferhofer Grapefruit Hefeweizen & Clausthaler Grapefruit Non-Alcoholic (Review)

It should be no surprise to anyone that I enjoy a good Hefeweizen (especially at the beach), and I’ll admit that while I love a good classic Hefe, I really enjoy the fruit-flavored Hefe’s. Today we’ll be sampling two different Hefe’s with grapefruit coming from Radeberger Gruppe in Germany.

The first is a beer I’m familiar with as I’ve tried all of the Schöfferhofer happy pack fruit Hefeweizens. I will say that I love grapefruit itself so naturally I enjoy a good grapefruit-forward beer. The Schöfferhofer Grapefruit Hefeweizen Bier has to be one of my favorite fruit flavors in the group, and while I liked the Cherry and Pineapple, I think the Grapefruit is my favorite.

Rather than review this beer again, today I’ll focus on the other grapefruit offering, Clausthaler Grapefruit Non-Alcoholic beer. This beer is a 50/50 blend of Clausthaler Original and grapefruit juice and after one sip you’ll find it’s no surprise that Clausthaler is Germany’s most awarded non-alcoholic beer. Of course I can’t wait to try one for myself, so off we go…

Mybeerbuzz .com Highlights Schöfferhofer Grapefruit Hefeweizen & Clausthaler Grapefruit Non-Alcoholic (Review)

Clausthaler Grapefruit Non-Alcoholic Bier

ABV:  <0.5%
Calories: 96
Carbs: 21.1g
Style:  Non-Alcoholic
Packaging:  11.2oz cans
Appearance:  Bright pink orange
Aroma:  Citrus & grapefruit
Mouthfeel:   Light
Taste:   Grapefruit, citrus and mild hops
Overall:  Clausthaler Grapefruit Non-Alcoholic is a really enjoyable and drinkable beer that just happens to be non-alcoholic. The beer is light, refreshing, grapefruit-forward and simply a good beer. Overall I’d say that this beer has to be one of my top two or three NA beers and I think you’ll find it infinitely drinkable too.

Clausthaler Grapefruit Non-Alcoholic is available now in 11.2oz cans so get out there are try one for yourself. And when you do try it, be sure to let us know what YOU thinkzzubreebym

About MyBeer Buzz

Founder, owner, author, graphic designer, CEO, CFO, webmaster, president, mechanic and janitor for mybeerbuzz.com. Producer and Co-host of the WILK Friday BeerBuzz live weekly craft beer radio show. Small craft-brewer of the craft beer news sites and one-man-band with way too many instruments to play........Copyright 2007-2024 mybeerbuzz.com All Rights Reserved: Use of this content on ANY site without written permission is not allowed.

0 comments (click to read or post):

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment...I do moderate each comment so it may not appear immediately...and please be nice! You can also comment using Disqus (below) or even comment directly on Facebook (bottom).