Mybeerbuzz.com - Beer & Non-Beer Sampling Program Details

Mybeerbuzz.com - Beer & Non-Beer Sampling Program DetailsAt mybeerbuzz.com our Mission Statement is very simply ”Bringing Good Beers and Good People Together.”  As part of that mission, we strive to find new and innovative ways to connect craft beer lovers with the latest new brews entering the marketplace.

As mybeerbuzz.com crossed the 1-Million page-view mark in Aug 2012 (and as we crossed the 16-Million page view mark in Dec 2018), I decided to add the Sampling Program to make it easier for breweries to get their products on the computer screens, mobile devices and FM radios of my readers and listeners.

While many brewers have been nice enough to send me samples of their newest beers, I wanted to formalize the process so as a brewery, you know exactly what you’re getting when you send your beer or non-beer items to me. (Non-Beer sampling details below). 

While I make it a point to NOT “review” beers, for every beer I receive I WILL do the following: 

1) Post a write-up about the beer and brewery to mybeerbuzz.com with photos.  That post will remain top-center for 24 hours

2) Add that post to my Featured Post section for several days (or longer)
3) Post a photo of your beer and
Tweet it to my 13,000+ followers.
4) Post a photo to my
Facebook pages
5) Check Your beer in on Untappd
6) Post a photo to my Pinterest page


7) Specific radio interview beers will also appear on YouTube as well as the radio station website.          
      
     
Check out my previous reviews here.  
Radio show interviews/samplings are here. 

I want readers to see your latest new brews and I want each brewery to have a positive experience in the process, so again I will NOT be reviewing, rating, grading or otherwise ranking your beer in ANY wayBeer is for drinking and enjoying and not for ranking.

As a brewery, you’ll get considerable exposure to thousands of targeted craft-beer loving readers; as a reader you’ll get to see the latest new brews as they hit the market….and yes as the middle man I get to sample them for myself.

e-Mail me: mybeerbuzz@gmail.com for Shipping Details.
mybeerbuzz.com Brewery Sampling Program:  Bringing Good Beers and Good People Together…

Non-Beer:

I have a lot of hobbies and passions beyond beer and YES I do accept non-beer items for review.  My expertise in these non-beer areas combined with my love for positive writing, make mybeerbuzz.com a perfect platform to highlight your non-beer products and services.

My areas of expertise include hiking, travel, running/working out, photography, art, electronics, baking, automotive and even personal care

I’m an avid hiker and spend several weeks every year traveling to and hiking in national parks, state parks and national monuments across the country.  For this reason, hiking shoes, clothing, travel & camping gear and outdoor gear are things I use and have strong positive opinions about.  I also take thousands of photos on my trips and have a really elaborate photography setup that I carry on every trip and every hike.  I inherited a love for photography and art from my maternal grandfather and I love to try out new cameras and photography devices.

I’m also an active runner covering close to 100-miles every month.  For this reason I also accept samples for running shoes, athletic gear and electronics related to running like headphones and music devices.

I enjoy baking and regularly create my own bread and dessert recipes (with and without beer in them).  I bake multiple times each month and I use a lot of different baking tools and equipment and my beer taste buds also make me a good reviewer of snack products.

I’m a fan of auto-racing and a former amateur road-racing driver with lots of connections and interest in all-things automotive & racing.

I enjoy and regularly use consumer electronics and I’ve even reviewed personal care items as well.

I’ve now added multiple non-beer reviews and articles and they have all garnered quite a bit of exposure and traffic.  We currently have an ever growing audience just on mybeerbuzz.com as well as the heavy traffic on our social side on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest.  Contact me for the latest stats.

Please contact me at mybeerbuzz@gmail.com with any questions or for my shipping address and sizes.  Samples of my reviews can be found here.  With each item I receive I will:

1) Post a write-up about product to mybeerbuzz.com with photos.  That post will remain top-center for 24 hours
2) Add that post to my Featured Post section for several days (or longer)
3) Post a photo of your beer and
Tweet it to my 13,000+ followers.
4) Post a photo to my
Facebook pages      
5) Post a photo to my Pinterest page

I have the background and expertise to write a meaningful, thorough and influential review of your product as well as the knowledge of the subject to bring out the best of every item I review.

About MyBeer Buzz

Founder, owner, author, graphic designer, CEO, CFO, webmaster, president, mechanic and janitor for mybeerbuzz.com. Producer and Co-host of the WILK Friday BeerBuzz live weekly craft beer radio show. Small craft-brewer of the craft beer news sites and one-man-band with way too many instruments to play........Copyright 2007-2024 mybeerbuzz.com All Rights Reserved: Use of this content on ANY site without written permission is not allowed.

4 comments (click to read or post):

  1. Do they sell peanut butter porter in Florida? Any Beer engineer products?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it is Alabama only and I know they had a problem with the latest batch so it is keg-only

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Mybeerbuzz,

    I would like to discuss with you guys regarding business. Would you please mind to share your contact number where my team can reach you out.

    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  4. Feel free to e-Mail me. Contact info is above.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment...I do moderate each comment so it may not appear immediately...and please be nice! You can also comment using Disqus (below) or even comment directly on Facebook (bottom).