Mybeerbuzz .com - Let Us Know What YOU Think

Mybeerbuzz .com - Let Us Know What YOU Think
If you follow along with the amazing beers I get to taste as part of mybeerbuzz.com and my weekly terrestrial-radio show, you’ll see I write (and talk) about a lot of beers that I taste.  If you really read my posts or if you’ve read any of my articles, you’ll know that I don’t like to “review” beer.
But before you jump to a conclusion, I should mention that I love sampling beer and writing about beer, but I’m fundamentally against rating, grading or scoring beers.  After all who am I to tell you what to drink and not drink?

I have nightmares that someone may miss out on their soulmate-beer because of some on-line bad review.  Tastebuds are different from person-to-person and hell mine are different even from night to night, so I take a different approach.

With each beer I love to highlight the positive, no matter what.  You may think that’s maybe not 100% honest, but I’d disagree.  For every beer you may dislike, there are plenty of people who may love it.  I also think that YOU and only YOU should decide what you like to drink, and not some beer-person on-line.

For these reasons my goal with every beer I write about is to encourage YOU to try it for yourself and for YOU to decide what you do and don’t like.  This is why every review ends with, “…and when you do try it, be sure to let us know what YOU think.”

So when I do post about sampling beer and a beer does sound interesting to you, please do seek it out, please do try it for yourself; and love it or hate it, please support the hard-working men & women who made it.

About MyBeer Buzz

Founder, owner, author, graphic designer, CEO, CFO, webmaster, president, mechanic and janitor for mybeerbuzz.com. Producer and Co-host of the WILK Friday BeerBuzz live weekly craft beer radio show. Small craft-brewer of the craft beer news sites and one-man-band with way too many instruments to play........Copyright 2007-2024 mybeerbuzz.com All Rights Reserved: Use of this content on ANY site without written permission is not allowed.

0 comments (click to read or post):

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment...I do moderate each comment so it may not appear immediately...and please be nice! You can also comment using Disqus (below) or even comment directly on Facebook (bottom).