Alaskan Brewing–Pilot Series Imperial IPA

AlaskanImperialIPA


I love being the first to show of the packaging for a brand NEW beer…so here you have it.  Just approved minutes ago (literally) is the new Alaskan Brewing Pilot Series Imperial IPA.  Even though we do not get Alaskan beers in PA yet, I’m a huge fan of these beers.  Their normal IPA is great so I’m really excited to see this limited edition Pilot Series Imperial IPA.  This is the 22oz packaging and it comes in at 8.5% ABV …AND remember where you saw it first !
Winking smile

About MyBeer Buzz

Founder, owner, author, graphic designer, CEO, CFO, webmaster, president, mechanic and janitor for mybeerbuzz.com. Producer and Co-host of the WILK Friday BeerBuzz live weekly craft beer radio show. Small craft-brewer of the craft beer news sites and one-man-band with way too many instruments to play........Copyright 2007-2024 mybeerbuzz.com All Rights Reserved: Use of this content on ANY site without written permission is not allowed.

4 comments (click to read or post):

  1. Do you know where I can buy this beer in California?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anon..I'm east coast, but I have seen most of the Alaskan Ales availble all over Spokane and San Diego. I'm sure they are in more places on the west coast as well but m only recent visits have been SPokane & San Diego. This particular beer is probably a little harder to find.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, Alaskan Ale is available in many stores here... but sadly, I've not been able to find this particular kind. Thought I'd ask in case you knew any secret tips :) Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll ask when I go out to Spokane in April and see what I can find.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment...I do moderate each comment so it may not appear immediately...and please be nice! You can also comment using Disqus (below) or even comment directly on Facebook (bottom).