Mybeerbuzz .com Highlights The Vitapod Go Bottle


I work out every day, which also means I struggle for hydration almost every day as well. I also take a mix of vitamins every day, and I’ll admit that remembering to hydrate and take my vitamins isn’t one of my strengths. This is where Vitapod enters the mix.

If you’re not familiar, the Vitapod Go Bottle is a cool new way to fix both of my problems. In it’s simplest form, Vitapod starts out as a great water bottle for hydration but it’s so much more. The “pod” portion of the name refers to the various pods you can add to infuse various flavors, vitamins, minerals, caffeine,d flavonoids and even beauty-boosting ingredients like collagen, biotin and zinc. Vitapod now offers about 9 different flavors and each flavor also has a unique set of nutrients depending on your usage and goals. These pods fit into the cap of your 22oz or 32oz Vitapod bottle and they are as simple to use as your K-Cup coffee maker (the pods go into the lid of the bottle).

The pods are marked as “Hydra+ Energy+, Beauty+, Immunity+, and Sports+” with various flavors of each making the choice and coverage of the pods easy to pick. I should also mention that many flavors are Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Vegan, Soy Free, Non GMO, Sugar Free and Kosher.

Vitapod Features:

  • Helps keep you hydrated
  • Delivers a unique blend of vitamins, minerals, electrolytes, and plant antioxidants
  • Up to 440mg of polyphenols in each pod!
  • Flavonoids are a major type of polyphenol that can help protect cells from free radical damage
  • No sugar!
  • Fun flavors appeal to kids and adults
  • Use your own cups and bottles to reduce plastic consumption
  • Can be enjoyed by ages 4+
  • Available in formulas to help with hydration, beauty, energy, immunity, and sports recovery
  • Bundle includes: 
    • 30 count pack of pods in one of 11 different flavors
    • Premium stainless steel vacuum insulated bottle
    • NEW drink thru lid that allows the pod to stay inserted while drinking

Of course I want to try it out, so off we go. image

My 22oz Vitapod bottle worked great on it’s own as a simple but premium vacuum-insulated bottle. My water stayed cold and the cap and drinking spout were convenient and durable. It was easy to fill and easy to drink. Up next I added in a pod and the experience changed in a really good way. The pod goes into the lid upside down and the lid will puncture the pod releasing it’s contents into your water. After a few shakes, my drink was ready to go.image


I used the Lemon Lime Hydra+ pod from my sampler pack and it really tasted great. After working out, it was easy to hydrate and I actually went through 22 ounces of water much quicker than I normally do. The Vitapod I chose also delivers vitamins, minerals and flavonoids so I was not only able to hydrate, but also get my daily vitamins all in one shot. No more struggling with pills in the morning and no more boring water in my hydration bottle.

The pod 30-pack flavors include watermelon, pineapple, blueberry pomegranate, cotton candy, raspberry hibiscus, orange zest, arctic blast, green apple, blackberry mint and a sampler pack that features 22 pods. The pods feature combinations to help you hydrate, boost your immunity, gain energy, recover from your workout and take care of your skin so I’m excited to see what combination of pods works for my needs.

The Vitapod Go Bottle has become one of my favorite new workout tools and I’m excited to see how I can use it to replace or supplement my normal daily vitamins. The bottle itself is really well-made and the flavor combinations of pods are unique and tasty. Overall the Vitapod is a really great way to hydrate, get your daily vitamins, recover from your workout, care for your skin and even energize your body to help get your day started….and I can’t wait to travel with the Vitapod on my next hiking adventure.

Be sure to try the Vitapod Go Bottle and pods for yourself, and when you do try them, be sure to let us know what YOU thinkzzubreebym

About MyBeer Buzz

Founder, owner, author, graphic designer, CEO, CFO, webmaster, president, mechanic and janitor for mybeerbuzz.com. Producer and Co-host of the WILK Friday BeerBuzz live weekly craft beer radio show. Small craft-brewer of the craft beer news sites and one-man-band with way too many instruments to play........Copyright 2007-2024 mybeerbuzz.com All Rights Reserved: Use of this content on ANY site without written permission is not allowed.

0 comments (click to read or post):

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment...I do moderate each comment so it may not appear immediately...and please be nice! You can also comment using Disqus (below) or even comment directly on Facebook (bottom).