WILK Friday BeerBuzz - 6 Dec 2013 - Troegs Mad Elf w/Chris Trogner (Video)

About MyBeer Buzz

Founder, owner, author, graphic designer, CEO, CFO, webmaster, president, mechanic and janitor for mybeerbuzz.com. Producer and Co-host of the WILK Friday BeerBuzz live weekly craft beer radio show. Small craft-brewer of the craft beer news sites and one-man-band with way too many instruments to play........Copyright 2007-2024 mybeerbuzz.com All Rights Reserved: Use of this content on ANY site without written permission is not allowed.

32 comments (click to read or post):

  1. 'White Christmas', 'Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer', what can one say about a holiday classic?

    Seriously, if you like a good beer, Troegs 'Mad Elf' is the one synonymous with Christmas. Many imitate, none can duplicate.

    Thank you to Chris Trogner for making great beer(s) and for being on the show! Thanks to Bill from MyBeerBuzz.com, and thanks to YOU for listening!

    Best,
    John
    webster@wilknewsradio.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mad Elf is my favorite beer. Not just holidays, of any beer. Cool to have Chris Trogner on to talk about it and thanks for the Troegs brewery updates. I have to get down there,

    Eric

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas buzzers. I'm watching the video now and I love Troegs and never had the chance to meet Chris or John so it's great to hear them on WILK. RyanW

    ReplyDelete
  4. I buy a case of Mad Elf every year and my family party guests love it. It's a very happy beer too.



    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great show guys. I have to watch the video at lunch too. Jaared

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for reminding me to buy more Mad Elf!

    J

    ReplyDelete
  7. Me too. I will be at Troegs today so anyone nearby care to join me for lunch and a Mad Elf? Jason P

    ReplyDelete
  8. I had trouble finding Mad Elf. I could only find the big bottles so I hope more is coming.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The 12oz bottles are hitting most of PA as we speak so it should get easier to find.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cool. I'll head up to the big cow for lunch. Ann

    ReplyDelete
  11. Shhh I'm giving the BIG bottle of Elf for Xmas. Anonymous :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love this beer!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have a sixer getting cold on my deck for tonight. Cheers to Chris!


    Maddy

    ReplyDelete
  14. I really like that you videotape the show. I do watch it more than once and I like being able to see how much fun you all have, Cheers

    Rob
    PS I love Mad Elf!

    ReplyDelete
  15. You made another excellent beer choice. I love Mad Elf and I can't wait to try it this year. Thank you.

    Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  16. I fell in love with the Mad Elf the first time I tasted it. It's a beer we not only buy every year, but we age 6 or 7 bottles also. Nice to hear Chris on the radio.

    Ray

    ReplyDelete
  17. I try Mad Elf every year on tap and I always forget just how good it is. Thanks for the reminder.

    Jess

    ReplyDelete
  18. I saw surprised how good Mad Elf is. M

    ReplyDelete
  19. I was surprised how strong it was too!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I want that giant bottle under my Christmas Tree and I don't want to share it.

    ElleG

    ReplyDelete
  21. I'm betting that won't end well Elle.

    ReplyDelete
  22. I buy more Mad Elf every year. I started giving it as a gift and everyone loves it. The big bottle is over $100 so I probably wouldn't go that far but who knows. Kev

    ReplyDelete
  23. You are my favorite WILK show all week. TJ

    ReplyDelete
  24. I'll be at Krugels tonight. Argo

    ReplyDelete
  25. Wow eight 800 barrel fermentation tanks! Amazing. BB

    ReplyDelete
  26. I like the expansion news from Troegs. I want to try the LaGrave too. Good show and Cheers to Chris.


    Ed

    ReplyDelete
  27. I didn't know that Troegs had cans. Great news! Perpetual IPA in cans is a wonderful idea. Count me in. Dan (Nanticoke)

    ReplyDelete
  28. Hop-Cyclone and Hop Gun! Exciting news!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Troegs plus local honey = win

    ReplyDelete
  30. I caught the breaking news too. Splinter!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Correct! If you watch the video around the 13 min mark Chris releases Splinter Series News. Up next is Bourbon Barrel Aged Troegenator scheduled for early Jan 2014. He also remarked that there is another Bourbon-Barrel aged beer to follow in the series.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment...I do moderate each comment so it may not appear immediately...and please be nice! You can also comment using Disqus (below) or even comment directly on Facebook (bottom).