Mybeerbuzz .com Highlights The TheraICE Headache Relief Cap (Review)

Mybeerbuzz .com Highlights The TheraICE Headache Relief Cap (Review)

If you’ve ever suffered from chronic migraines or even just occasional headaches, I think we can all agree that they suck. I fall somewhere in the middle, but I have experienced some bad headaches, and I’m not talking about hangovers.

I’ve tried aspirin, Tylenol, Migraine meds, hot compresses, cold compresses, dark rooms, temple massage and all sorts of methods to relieve the pain….and most don’t help or if they do help, it takes forever. Unfortunately for me, many times these headaches degrade into nausea, and as you can imagine, this is a little less than convenient if you’re traveling or out to dinner.

This is where the TheraICE Headache Relief Cap comes in. This cap fits snugly over your head and eyes and starts by blocking light from your eyes. The cap comes in various colors, but all colors completely block off any light from entering your eyes. The cap is also gel filled so it is comfortable and cushioning on your head and sinuses…. but there’s more. The gel can be warmed in the microwave for heat therapy or chilled in the freezer or refrigerator for cold therapy. In my case, it took about 25-seconds in the microwave to heat up and about 2-hours in the freezer to get to the ideal temp.

According to TheraICE, the cap can help with the following types of headaches: Migraines, Tension Headaches, Cluster Headaches, Sinus pain, Neck headaches, TMJ headaches, headaches from caffeine withdrawal or hangover an it even helps with reducing eye puffiness, and keeps your head cool and comfy on a hot day.Mybeerbuzz .com Highlights The TheraICE Headache Relief Cap (Review)

So how does it work? I familiarized myself with the cap and placed it in the freezer (inside a freezer bag) so it was ready for my next headache. TheraICE recommends cold therapy for Migraines, Tension Headaches, Cluster Headaches, Sinus pain, Neck headaches, TMJ headaches and even for caffeine withdrawal and hangovers.

It took a few days, but when I arrived home after work yesterday with a headache, I jumped on the opportunity to test out the TheraICE. Right out of the gate, just putting the mask on blocked the light and the snug feel against my head helped me feel better. I can say the cold temperatures were throughout the entire mask surface and helped right away since the mask chills almost your entire head. I should also mention that the cap is snug against your sinuses which also helped a great deal.

I had the cap on for about 35-minutes and I’m happy and surprised to say that my headache was gone…and actually gone well before I removed the cap. While I don’t know what type of headache I had, I’m excited to say that TheraICE worked…..and without any medications or other therapies.

After my positive headache experience with TheraICE, I decided to try it to help me sleep, and it worked. The cap is lightweight and comfortable and the ability to use it chilled on a hot evening and hot on a cool evening makes it even better. My TheraICE cap fit comfortably and snuggly without impeding my breathing or without interfering with my ability to sleep on my side. I tried it for a few nights and in the end I thought it really helped block the light and help me relax and sleep.

A few days later, I found myself with another headache. This time I tried the TheraICE warm and only wearing it on the top of my head (see photo below). I was again surprised at how quickly the cap help me beat my headache. The heat relaxed my forehead and in no time at all, my headache was gone.Mybeerbuzz .com Highlights The TheraICE Headache Relief Cap (Review)

After trying out the TheraICE Headache Relief Cap I’m happy to say that it worked. Overall, I feel like the cold temperature and full mask application worked best for me. I’ve now slept with the TheraICE cap for several days and I really liked how much better I sleep. On colder nights, I heated up the mask in the microwave and it kept me warm while I dozed off….and while it was really helpful for headaches, I really like sleeping in it even more.

TheraICE Headache Relief Cap is a great tool for natural headache relief as well as a sleep aid for hot or cold nights. It is available now in black, pink and holiday colors (and 1, 2 and 3-packs) so get out there and try it for yourself….and when you do try it, be sure to let us know what YOU thinkzzubreebym

About MyBeer Buzz

Founder, owner, author, graphic designer, CEO, CFO, webmaster, president, mechanic and janitor for mybeerbuzz.com. Producer and Co-host of the WILK Friday BeerBuzz live weekly craft beer radio show. Small craft-brewer of the craft beer news sites and one-man-band with way too many instruments to play........Copyright 2007-2024 mybeerbuzz.com All Rights Reserved: Use of this content on ANY site without written permission is not allowed.

0 comments (click to read or post):

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment...I do moderate each comment so it may not appear immediately...and please be nice! You can also comment using Disqus (below) or even comment directly on Facebook (bottom).