Mybeerbuzz .com Highlights XTRATUF Eco Sharkbyte Deck Shoes

Mybeerbuzz .com Highlights XTRATUF Eco Sharkbyte Deck Shoes

If you’ve been following along with mybeerbuzz.com, you’ll know I love reviewing all sorts of great products from beer and other spirits, to electronics and clothing. Today we’re rolling into the clothing lane and more specifically, casual shoes.

If you recall, I’ve reviewed some amazing footwear from todays company, and if you don’t remember, they are called XTRATUF and today’s shoes are called the Eco Sharkbyte Deck Shoes.

I’ve really loved the work boots from XTRATUF and I even enjoyed the casual sandals that they sent last year, so I’m excited to get a chance to test-drive something in between.

image

The Eco Sharkbyte Deck Shoes are a nice mix of sneaker and casual shoe and the fact that they are easy to slip-on made them a real go-to shoe for everything from lounging around the house to walking in the neighborhood.

This version is a “green” refresh of the original design and the upper material is now made from ECONYL® (a 100% regenerated nylon finer made from fishnets and other nylon waste). The shoes are really comfortable once they’re on and I really liked how easy they were to slip-on. The inner heel has a panel that in combination with the pull tab at the back of the shoe make them really easy to put on and pull off.

The SRA sole is non-slip and non-marking and the tread pattern is similar to their Legacy Boots making them feel comfortable AND safe on slippery surfaces. I also managed to test-drive these shoes during our recent heat wave, and as someone with flat feet that run a little hot, I found the shoes to be breathable and comfortable even in the heat.

The shoes simply look great and I actually wore them to work several days as they match well with casual and slightly dressy outfits. From a sizing standpoint, I found these shoes to be very true to size, and I really liked the look of the gray fabric and white sole with a blue stripe. I’ve only had the shoes for a week or so, but based on my experience with the other XTRATUF footwear, I’m confident they will be durable and last a long time.

Overall I really liked the XTRATUF Eco Sharkbyte Deck Shoes and I now find myself wearing them to go to work as well as out to the mailbox. From a fashion standpoint they look great, and from a functional standpoint, they are comfortable, secure and just plain easy to wear. Be sure to try out these shoes for yourself, and when you do try them, be sure to let us know what YOU think.

About MyBeer Buzz

Founder, owner, author, graphic designer, CEO, CFO, webmaster, president, mechanic and janitor for mybeerbuzz.com. Producer and Co-host of the WILK Friday BeerBuzz live weekly craft beer radio show. Small craft-brewer of the craft beer news sites and one-man-band with way too many instruments to play........Copyright 2007-2024 mybeerbuzz.com All Rights Reserved: Use of this content on ANY site without written permission is not allowed.

0 comments (click to read or post):

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment...I do moderate each comment so it may not appear immediately...and please be nice! You can also comment using Disqus (below) or even comment directly on Facebook (bottom).