Mybeerbuzz .com Highlights Muckster II Ankle Boots (Review)

Mybeerbuzz .com Highlights Muckster II Ankle Boots (Review)

I’ll get this out of the way right up front….I’m very fussy with shoes and footwear. I’ll also say that I really enjoy trying out new shoes. Whether it’s my daily workout, my weekend hiking or just working in the yard, I am a big fan of having the right shoe for the right job. I should also say that I’ve tried out all sorts of shoes, so I think I have a good perspective on what works and what doesn’t.

With that in mind, I’m happy to say that the shoes I’ll be test-driving this morning really worked well. Today I’ll be trying out the  Muck Boot Company Muckster II Ankle boots. If you’re not familiar, here’s Muck Boot Company’s description:  “One of our most versatile style, these boots have been updated with a new height and outsole pattern. The Muckster II Ankle is ideal for any chore or task where there is mud, slush or rain. Easy to slip-on and quick to kick-off, makes it a great leave-by-the-back-door boot. Best of all, they feature 4mm Neoprene and the traditional Muck Airmesh lining that allows for breathability. Slip them on and you will always feel dry and comfortable.”

These boots are made with 4mm neoprene with a breathable mesh lining. They are 100% waterproof and they have a self-cleaning runner outsole that was created for use in the lawn and garden….and today, that’s exactly where I’ll be trying them out….so off we go.

image

The Muckster Ankle II looks great and definitely looks like it was designed for work. Mine were green & gray colored which was perfect for not showing mud and stains from using them in the muck of my garden. The boots fit nicely and were easy to slip on and off, even when they were muddy. I’m a half size, and Muck recommended going up to the next full size which fit perfectly and comfortably.

I wore my Muckster’s to wash the car so I can confirm that they are 100% waterproof. I also used the muck boots to weed the garden beds in our yard, and once again my feet remained dry despite the boots encountering lots of mud and wet grass. After 4-hours or so, my feet remained comfortable and dry. The Muck Airmesh lining kept my socks dry and even with just a pair of standard socks on, my feet remained comfortable and blister-free. The EVA foot bed makes the boots feel comfortable and soft and the tread made the boots feel secure, even on wet downhill grass areas.

At the end of my yard work, I hosed the mud and grass off the Muckster boots and once again, my socks remained dry. I can also confirm that the bioDEWIX anti-microbial foot bed insert top cover with NZYM made the boots dry out quickly and odor-free.

A day later I used my Muckster II Ankle boots to wash our deck. After sitting overnight, I found the boots were perfectly dry and ready to go work on another wet project. Once again, the boots felt secure on a slippery surface and once again my feet remained dry and comfortable. I should also mention that these boots look and feel durable and tough. I’ve only used them for a short time, but I suspect these boots are built to last a long time and I have no reason to doubt that they will.

Overall I found the Muck Boot Company Muckster II Ankle to be really comfortable, good looking and really durable. Add in that they are 100% waterproof and have a great grippy outsole and you have a winning boot combination. I’m confident that they will work well in not only mud and wet grass, but also in sloppy snow and slush. The boots are breathable and stylish and they are really easy to slip on and slip off without getting your hands messy. I can also say that the Muckster II Ankle has now become my go-to shoe for everything from running out to the mailbox in the rain, to cutting the lawn.

Be sure to get out there and try the Muck Boot Company Muckster II Ankle for yourself…and when you do try it, be sure to let us know what YOU thinkzzubreebym

About MyBeer Buzz

Founder, owner, author, graphic designer, CEO, CFO, webmaster, president, mechanic and janitor for mybeerbuzz.com. Producer and Co-host of the WILK Friday BeerBuzz live weekly craft beer radio show. Small craft-brewer of the craft beer news sites and one-man-band with way too many instruments to play........Copyright 2007-2024 mybeerbuzz.com All Rights Reserved: Use of this content on ANY site without written permission is not allowed.

0 comments (click to read or post):

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment...I do moderate each comment so it may not appear immediately...and please be nice! You can also comment using Disqus (below) or even comment directly on Facebook (bottom).