Redhook Releasing My Oh My 1/11

Redhook Releasing My Oh My 1/11From Redhook:

My Oh My do we have a good one planned for the 11th...

First... We're celebrating the launch of our newest seasonal beer - My Oh My Caramel Macchiato Milk Stout! Brewed with an indulgent blend of coffee and dark malts, My Oh My’s bold coffee flavor and aroma is rounded out with sweetness from lactose milk sugar. It's our tribute to our city at the epicenter of America's coffee culture.

We'll also be hosting renowned Seattle artist Jeff Kleinsmith as part of the Capitol Hill Art Walk! Jeff is the VP of Creative at Sub Pop Records and will be on hand to showcase his poster work!

BUT WAIT! There's even more... In addition to having Jeff in the house, our friends at Comfort Baking Co. will be on hand to sample cookies made with malt from our My Oh My brew. We'll also have ice cream sandwiches made with Comfort's cookies and Salt & Straw Ice Cream - a perfect treat to pair with My Oh My.

Needless to say, you're not going to want to miss this one...

About MyBeer Buzz

Founder, owner, author, graphic designer, CEO, CFO, webmaster, president, mechanic and janitor for mybeerbuzz.com. Producer and Co-host of the WILK Friday BeerBuzz live weekly craft beer radio show. Small craft-brewer of the craft beer news sites and one-man-band with way too many instruments to play........Copyright 2007-2024 mybeerbuzz.com All Rights Reserved: Use of this content on ANY site without written permission is not allowed.

0 comments (click to read or post):

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment...I do moderate each comment so it may not appear immediately...and please be nice! You can also comment using Disqus (below) or even comment directly on Facebook (bottom).