Stone To Brew Arrogant Bastard @ Great Divide, Maui, BrewDog & More (Video)


I assume this ahs something to do with THIS and THIS …..from Stone:

There comes a time where enough is enough. You don't want to prohibit someone from being themselves, but it becomes obvious they need to be themselves...somewhere else. Looks like Arrogant Bastard is hitting the road. http://road.arrogantbastard.com
image
What, you thought me so naïve and foolishly tunnel-visioned I’d turn a blind eye to the craft brewing innovation occurring outside Stone’s four walls? Quite the opposite—my omnipotent visage has been widely affixed on anyone exhibiting forward-thinking, outlandish, clever, incredible or otherwise noteworthy brewing expertise, no matter where they are. So, those are the artisans I will seek out, content to bask in the glow of their innovation, while offering my own liquid lessons. What lessons you ask? How my being brewed in their brewhouses will change them for all eternity, of course. You should continue checking in with me. Who knows where I may end up, and how I might taste at these noteworthy temples of liquid arrogance.

image

About MyBeer Buzz

Founder, owner, author, graphic designer, CEO, CFO, webmaster, president, mechanic and janitor for mybeerbuzz.com. Producer and Co-host of the WILK Friday BeerBuzz live weekly craft beer radio show. Small craft-brewer of the craft beer news sites and one-man-band with way too many instruments to play........Copyright 2007-2024 mybeerbuzz.com All Rights Reserved: Use of this content on ANY site without written permission is not allowed.

0 comments (click to read or post):

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment...I do moderate each comment so it may not appear immediately...and please be nice! You can also comment using Disqus (below) or even comment directly on Facebook (bottom).