Mybeerbuzz .com Highlights The “20 Second Toothbrush” - Y-Brush DuoBrush (Review)

I absolutely love new gadgets, and I really love new devices that make your life easier and devices that save time…and today I have a really good one that does both.

What if I told you that each time you brush your teeth, you can be done in 20-seconds? What if I said that your brushing would take less time AND would also be more effective at cleaning your teeth?  Do I have your attention now?

Today I’ll be highlighting the new Y-Brush DuoBrush, and I I think you’ll see that this is not only a great alternative to standard toothbrushes, but also a quicker and more effective alternative to your standard electric toothbrush.

      

Here are the details from Y-Brush:

Everyone is in a rush, so the “20 Second Toothbrush” from Y-Brush, which gives a complete clean in only 20 seconds, has gone viral on TikTok, with hundreds of videos and millions of views - Y-Brush on TikTok

Y-Brush is changing how America brushes its teeth with its groundbreaking line of sonic toothbrushes, designed to make oral hygiene more effective and efficient. This innovative range promises to transform the way people approach daily dental care, ensuring a cleaner, healthier smile in just 20 seconds.

Y-Brush has introduced a revolutionary concept that redefines the traditional toothbrush. Unlike conventional toothbrushes that require extensive manual brushing and often fall short in thoroughness, Y-Brush's unique “whole mouth” design ensures effective plaque removal in a fraction of the time. The product range is the result of years of research and development, combining cutting-edge technology with ergonomic design to deliver the most efficient method for plaque removal available. In only 10 seconds for the upper teeth and another 10 seconds for the lower teeth, users get a complete clean.

Of course I had to try it out for myself so off we go. The Y-Brush charges via USB and a typical charge will give you about 3-months of use on one 2-hour charge. My Y-Brush handle charged in about 90-minutes and I’ve been using it twice a day for over a week with no battery issues.

The Y-Brush features a Y-shaped brush cup that contours to fit your entire row of upper or lower teeth and it has brushes on both sides to cover the outside and inside of your teeth. You simply add 3 dabs of toothpaste, insert the Y-Brush and press the power button. The sonic brush takes about 10-seconds to do your upper teeth and another 10-seconds to do the lower teeth.

The medical-grade bristles are extra-soft nylon (35,000 soft bristles) and there are 5 different sonic vibration modes (Clean, Refresh, White, Polish & Sensitive) to allow you to increase or decrease the intensity of the vibration to suit your needs. As someone that has sensitive teeth and gums, I easily found a setting that was comfortable and still effective at cleaning my teeth. Of course the proof will be on my next dentist visit, but I really liked how the Y-Brush made my teeth and gums feel clean. The process is simple and quick and the results are hard to beat. It’s also cool that the DuoBrush includes a standard brush head for touch ups and normal brushing.

I tested the Y-Brush DuoBrush side-by-side with my standard toothbrush and my non-sonic electric toothbrush, and the results from the Y-Brush simply felt better. Add in that it cuts what is normally a 2+ minute process into less than 30-seconds I think we have a great time-saving device that also effectively cleans your teeth.

Overall I’d say the Y-Brush DuoBrush has to be one of my favorite dental care devices, and as someone with sensitive teeth, I think I’ve tried them all. The process of using the Y-Brush is simple, quick, and effective and the brushes actually felt really good on my teeth and gums regardless of the sonic setting.

Y-Brush also offers the NylonStart Original with one brushing mode or the NylonBlack and NylonBlack Premium for sensitive gums with 4 brushing modes. They also offer the NylonKids with one brushing mode for children..

The Y-Brush product line is now available for purchase on the official website at Y-Brush USA and on Amazon. Prices for the NylonBlack pack start at $129.90 and the DuoBrush Sonic Electric Toothbrush starts at $74.90 with various models and packages to suit different needs and preferences….so get out there and try one for yourself, and when you do try one, be sure to let us know what YOU thinkzzubreebym

About MyBeer Buzz

Founder, owner, author, graphic designer, CEO, CFO, webmaster, president, mechanic and janitor for mybeerbuzz.com. Producer and Co-host of the WILK Friday BeerBuzz live weekly craft beer radio show. Small craft-brewer of the craft beer news sites and one-man-band with way too many instruments to play........Copyright 2007-2024 mybeerbuzz.com All Rights Reserved: Use of this content on ANY site without written permission is not allowed.

0 comments (click to read or post):

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment...I do moderate each comment so it may not appear immediately...and please be nice! You can also comment using Disqus (below) or even comment directly on Facebook (bottom).