Mybeerbuzz .com Highlights Portland Cider Lemon Drop & More… (Review)

Mybeerbuzz .com Highlights Portland Cider Lemon Drop & More… (Review)

I’ve been lucky enough to get a chance to sample, a lot of great ciders from Portland Cider in Portland, OR. My reviews are here and as you can see, I’ve sampled a lot of different and unique varieties of cider. From Sangria to hoppy ciders and even ciders with electrolytes, Portland Cider has done it all.

With that in mind, I was excited to get my hands on a holiday gift box from Portland Cider. Their varieties and unique flavor combinations always make for an enjoyable sampling and I genuinely enjoy finishing each can after sampling (they’re that good!).

I’ve previously sampled Crangerine, Prickly Punch, and Imperial Dry …so today I’ll be focusing on the new Lemon Drop brand.

Mybeerbuzz .com Highlights Portland Cider Lemon Drop & More… (Review)

Portland Cider Lemon Drop

ABV:  6%
Style:  Citrusy Cider
Packaging:  19.2oz cans
Appearance:  Clear Golden
Aroma:  Fresh apples and lemons
Taste:   Tart lemon with late floral and herbal flavors
Overall: Lemon Drop reminds me of some classic lemon-based cocktails I’ve enjoyed in the past. The flavors of sweet Meyer lemons, northwest apple and dried elderflower mix nicely to balance out the drinking experience and overall I really enjoyed the tart and really drinkable citrus finish. This citrusy cider has a great combination of flavors that really worked well in a coder.

Happy Holidays and thank you to everyone at Portland Cider for sending along this wonderful holiday surprise. As always, the ciders are flavorful and unique and I really enjoyed every one of them. Get out there and try these ciders for yourself, and when you do try them, be sure to let us know what YOU think.

About MyBeer Buzz

Founder, owner, author, graphic designer, CEO, CFO, webmaster, president, mechanic and janitor for mybeerbuzz.com. Producer and Co-host of the WILK Friday BeerBuzz live weekly craft beer radio show. Small craft-brewer of the craft beer news sites and one-man-band with way too many instruments to play........Copyright 2007-2024 mybeerbuzz.com All Rights Reserved: Use of this content on ANY site without written permission is not allowed.

0 comments (click to read or post):

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment...I do moderate each comment so it may not appear immediately...and please be nice! You can also comment using Disqus (below) or even comment directly on Facebook (bottom).