Mybeerbuzz .com Highlights North Drinkware Mt. Rainier Glassware (Review)

Mybeerbuzz .com Highlights North Drinkware Mt. Washington Glassware (Review)

I'm a real stickler for enjoying a great beer in great glassware, and other than drinking from cans on the beach, I always use a glass. With that in mind I definitely have developed some favorites over the years and I definitely know what makes for a great glass for beer. While there are many styles from small snifters to tall Hefeweizen glasses, there is one style that gets used more than any others and that's the simple 16oz glass.

I drink a lot of IPA's and Pale Ales and I'll admit that my go-to glass is usually a traditional pint glass. I should also mention that I'm an avid hiker and I've summited more than a few famous mountains in the U.S. If you're wondering how the last two sentences relate to one another, well this is where North Drinkware comes in.
Mybeerbuzz .com Highlights North Drinkware Mt. Washington Glassware (Review) 

North Drinkware creates premium hand-blown beer and whiskey glasses and the glasses each feature popular mountains indented into the base of the glass. This "deep love for the mountains, craft beer and good drinks" inspired the start of North Drinkware and with these glasses you can literally bring the mountains home. These glasses also make really good gifts for the beer lover, whiskey lover or even the hiking and outdoor enthusiast on your gift list. The glasses feature choices like Lake Tahoe, Mt. Shasta, Mt. Baker, Mt, Bachelor, Half Dome, Camels Hump, Maroon Bells, Mt. Hood, Mt. Saint Helens, The Tetons and even Mt. Rainier. If that's not enough fun, the team at North Drinkware have just added Mt. Fuji in Japan and even Mt. Washington in New Hampshire.

Mybeerbuzz .com Highlights North Drinkware Mt. Washington Glassware (Review)

North Drinkware was kind enough to send me one of the new designs and with my trip to Washington State & Mt. Rainier being less than two years ago, this was a perfect choice….so off we go.Mybeerbuzz .com Highlights North Drinkware Mt. Washington Glassware (Review)I should say up front that the North Drinkware Pint Glass just feels good in your hand. The weight, balance and heft of the glass are just right and the shape makes it really easy to hold. The mountain-shape of the base seems to help accentuate the aroma of the beer as you pour it, and the glass accepts the beer pour nicely with the mountain shape encouraging head and aroma..Mybeerbuzz .com Highlights North Drinkware Mt. Washington Glassware (Review)

Of course the North Drinkware glassware doesn't just feel great, it looks great too. The glasses are hand-blown to create an image of each mountain as it projects up into the glass and into your beer. The artistry of the mountain shapes really capture the essence of each peak and in my case I felt like I was able to relive every step of my trip to Mt. Rainier with each sip. The mountain catches the light in the room nicely and the color of the beer really serves to highlight Mt. Rainier as well as the other mountains available.Mybeerbuzz .com Highlights North Drinkware Mt. Washington Glassware (Review)

I can't say enough about how much I really liked my North Drinkware pint glass. It feels really solid, the grip is perfect, the artistry is first class and the beer simply looks great in the glass. Add in the thrill of revisiting an amazing hike each time you pick up the glass and I think you'll find that like me, this will soon become your favorite beer glass.Mybeerbuzz .com Highlights North Drinkware Mt. Washington Glassware (Review)

If that's not enough fun, North Drinkware also offers coasters. My set of two Mt. Washington NH Coasters look great and really enhance the glassware.  They are custom laser-cut map designs on birch and they look and feel great.  Of course both the coasters and glassware are great conversation starters to revisit a great hike, so naturally they will live in a prominent place on my coffee table.

Mybeerbuzz .com Highlights North Drinkware Mt. Washington Glassware (Review)

Check out all of the North Drinkware designs for yourself.  In addition to beer & whiskey glasses, they also offer coasters, blankets, paper goods, custom etching, a wedding registry and even gift cards. Believe me when I say that this will be a glass you love drinking a great beer out of or a great gift for the beer lover or hiking lover on your Christmas list. When you do try North Drinkware out (and I know you will), be sure to let us know what YOU think.

Just IN: 

Give $10, Get $10.

Give your friends $10 off. Get $10 off when they shop with your link and spend over $45. No commitments, just a thank you for spreading the word!

Get Invite Link

About MyBeer Buzz

Founder, owner, author, graphic designer, CEO, CFO, webmaster, president, mechanic and janitor for mybeerbuzz.com. Producer and Co-host of the WILK Friday BeerBuzz live weekly craft beer radio show. Small craft-brewer of the craft beer news sites and one-man-band with way too many instruments to play........Copyright 2007-2024 mybeerbuzz.com All Rights Reserved: Use of this content on ANY site without written permission is not allowed.

0 comments (click to read or post):

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment...I do moderate each comment so it may not appear immediately...and please be nice! You can also comment using Disqus (below) or even comment directly on Facebook (bottom).