Tripping Animals Adding Lick Me Sour Ale, It’s Showtime, Hound Of Hades, Limonada Rosada, Am I A Dog?, Am I A Cat?, Dress To Impress, Street Iker, I’m Not A Cat Judge, Fresco Verde, Lestercheese, Crazy Blue Raspberry Fanta And Ice Cream, Rat Tail Jackman, I’m A Snake, Sweet Baby James, Pinkies Up! & I Wanna Sour

Tripping Animals Adding Lick Me Sour Ale

This morning I have a new beer coming from Tripping Animals Brewing in Doral, FL. This is Lick Me and it will be a sour ale with sweet cherry and raspberry. The beer will hop in at 5%-AbV and you’re looking at the 16.9oz bottle. Stay tuned for release info. I’ve also added in I Wanna Sour sour ale with mango and passionfruit (5%-AbV, 16oz cans), Hound Of Hades Mortals Brewing collaboration sour ale (5.5%-AbV, 16.9oz bottles), Limonada Rosada sour ale with raspberry, strawberry and lemon (6%-AbV, 16oz cans), Am I A Dog? sour ale with pineapple, key lime and coconut (6%-AbV, 16oz cans), Am I A Cat? sour ale with blueberry, pomegranate nd coconut (6%-AbV, 16oz cans), Dress To Impress DIPA (9%-AbV, 16oz cans), Street Iker DIPA (8.7%-AbV, 16oz cans), I’m Not A Cat Judge DIPA (8.5%-AbV, 16oz cans), Fresco Verde (6%-AbV, 16oz cans), Lestercheese DIPA (8.5%-AbV, 16oz cans), Crazy Blue Raspberry Fanta And Ice Cream Urban South collaboration sour ale (6%-AbV, 16oz cans), Rat Tail Jackman (10%-AbV, 16oz cans), I’m A Snake (10%-AbV, 16oz cans), Sweet Baby James (8.5%-AbV, 16oz cans), Pinkies Up! sour ale (6%-AbV, 16oz cans) & It’s Showtime sour ale with pineapple, peach and Florida blossom honey collaboration with Ladder Brewing (16oz cans).image

image   

image   

image

image   

image   

image

image   

image

imageimageimageimageimageimageimage

About MyBeer Buzz

Founder, owner, author, graphic designer, CEO, CFO, webmaster, president, mechanic and janitor for mybeerbuzz.com. Producer and Co-host of the WILK Friday BeerBuzz live weekly craft beer radio show. Small craft-brewer of the craft beer news sites and one-man-band with way too many instruments to play........Copyright 2007-2024 mybeerbuzz.com All Rights Reserved: Use of this content on ANY site without written permission is not allowed.

0 comments (click to read or post):

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment...I do moderate each comment so it may not appear immediately...and please be nice! You can also comment using Disqus (below) or even comment directly on Facebook (bottom).