Stone Citrusy Wit Bottles Coming As Specialty Seasonal

image
I brought you a peek at this beer a few days ago, so I’m excited to be the first to show you the bottle label.  This is Stone Citrusy Wit and it is a “cleverly twisted wit” brewed with tangerine, Kaffir lime leaf, coriander and Mandarina Bavaria hops.  This specilaty seasonal release actually uses a tangerine Kaffir coriander infusion and it will be packaged in 12oz bottles and kegs.  Stone Citrusy Wit will hit 5.6%-AbV and it will follow Pataskala Red X IPA in their 2016 seasonal rotation.  Stay tuned here for release details.imageimage

About MyBeer Buzz

Founder, owner, author, graphic designer, CEO, CFO, webmaster, president, mechanic and janitor for mybeerbuzz.com. Producer and Co-host of the WILK Friday BeerBuzz live weekly craft beer radio show. Small craft-brewer of the craft beer news sites and one-man-band with way too many instruments to play........Copyright 2007-2024 mybeerbuzz.com All Rights Reserved: Use of this content on ANY site without written permission is not allowed.

3 comments (click to read or post):

  1. Not sure if you've noticed but there's a guy who keeps stealing your content. I didn't believe it until my friends showed me story after story that he obviously took from your site. They actually now bet on how long after you post a good story that he will copy it and post it on his site. People stink but I have to bet this is bad beer karma for him. Keep up the good work. J

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay. The beer friends I know follow you but one of them does know the guy. Like I said, I didn't believe it at first but it is really obvious now. He has three of your top stories copied already just today. My friends tell me he also has a fake ID or two from Redit and BeerAdvocate to bump his own content but they plan to report him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your support and feel free to e-mail any details from you or your friends mybeerbuzz@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment...I do moderate each comment so it may not appear immediately...and please be nice! You can also comment using Disqus (below) or even comment directly on Facebook (bottom).