Stone 19 - Thunderstruck IPA Anniversary Beer

image
We’ve had LOTS of rumors, but here’s your first look at Stone 19.  You saw it first on mybeerbuzz.com and start the timer now to see how quickly people steal borrow my content and post it elsewhere.

This is Stone’s Nineteenth Anniversary Ale and it is called Thunderstruck IPA.  This beer will use all Australian hops, namely Ella, Galaxy, Topaz and Vic Secret and for 2015 it will be packaged in 22oz bottles and kegs (label below).  Look for Thunderstruck IPA to also use Australian Fairview malt.

If that’s not enough fun, this beer marks the beginning of the amazing series of specialty 20th anniversary beers to come over the next 12 months so stay tuned for more details on those.  As Stone puts it, “consider this the first of many Thank-Yous for years to come!”

Stone 19 will come in big at 9%-AbV and look for an August 2015 release.
imageimage
image
The image below is from Stone:

image
The FullPint beer blog assumed my comments above relative to use of my content was somehow a claim of ownership of the publicly available graphics above.  Rather than ask, they decided to shoot first and ask questions later (with a FB title of “Bombs Have Been Dropped”).  In any case…as an update…I posted the following comment on the Full Pint beer blog.  It is still awaiting moderation so you can read it here or on their FB post:


July 16, 2015 at 12:22 pm

Your comment is awaiting moderation.

Thanks guys….I appreciate the PR. Actually you’re missing the point. I have zero problem with people scouring the TTB approvals like I do and mining out the great labels out there. What I do object to (and I’m sure you would too) are the people who copy my post text (almost word for word on some) and represent it as their own. While it is also annoying to see others copying the graphics directly from my site without doing their own TTB homework; other than tracking it; I realize there is little I can (or want to) do.

Also I’m happy to answer any questions at mybeerbuzz@gmail.com before OR after you post your assumptions.

About MyBeer Buzz

Founder, owner, author, graphic designer, CEO, CFO, webmaster, president, mechanic and janitor for mybeerbuzz.com. Producer and Co-host of the WILK Friday BeerBuzz live weekly craft beer radio show. Small craft-brewer of the craft beer news sites and one-man-band with way too many instruments to play........Copyright 2007-2024 mybeerbuzz.com All Rights Reserved: Use of this content on ANY site without written permission is not allowed.

0 comments (click to read or post):

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment...I do moderate each comment so it may not appear immediately...and please be nice! You can also comment using Disqus (below) or even comment directly on Facebook (bottom).