Justin Bieber Drinks Beer…

imageOK so I couldn’t resist.  MTV is reporting that Justin Bieber drinks beer.  But no worries…the good news is the 18-year-old drinks beer but never gets out of control.  This from MTV:

The article notes that Bieber seems to mostly go from his house to his car to the studio, with little time for spontaneity. While he remained tight-lipped in the interview, he confesses that he does on occasion let his guard down. But even then, he tries to never let anything get out of hand. "For me, it's just like, I like to be in control of myself," he said. "I mean, I've had a beer, like, before. ... But I never get out of control."

About MyBeer Buzz

Founder, owner, author, graphic designer, CEO, CFO, webmaster, president, mechanic and janitor for mybeerbuzz.com. Producer and Co-host of the WILK Friday BeerBuzz live weekly craft beer radio show. Small craft-brewer of the craft beer news sites and one-man-band with way too many instruments to play........Copyright 2007-2024 mybeerbuzz.com All Rights Reserved: Use of this content on ANY site without written permission is not allowed.

0 comments (click to read or post):

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment...I do moderate each comment so it may not appear immediately...and please be nice! You can also comment using Disqus (below) or even comment directly on Facebook (bottom).