Battenkill Brewing Co, Poulsbo, WA Closes

imageBattenkill Brewing Co joins “The List” of breweries closing in 2012.  From their Facebook page…

Battenkill Brewing Company

It is with a bit of sadness that I annouce today is the last official day of business for Battenkill Brewing Company of Poulsbo. I told myself I'd give it a year and times up. It's been a great experience and a lot of work as a part-time job. I sincerely do appreciate everyone who's had a chance to drink some Battenkill Brews and comment on what we've put out there. I'm going back to being a regular Home Brewer, which I've always enjoyed. That said ....the "brewery" (complete 1.5 BBL system, materials, and equipment) are going up for sale. I'll be posting on craigslist and probrewer.com ... i'll also post pictures of all the stuff here on the facebook pages soon. Again .... thanks and please contiunue to support your local craft brewer. They're a hard working bunch!

About MyBeer Buzz

Founder, owner, author, graphic designer, CEO, CFO, webmaster, president, mechanic and janitor for mybeerbuzz.com. Producer and Co-host of the WILK Friday BeerBuzz live weekly craft beer radio show. Small craft-brewer of the craft beer news sites and one-man-band with way too many instruments to play........Copyright 2007-2024 mybeerbuzz.com All Rights Reserved: Use of this content on ANY site without written permission is not allowed.

0 comments (click to read or post):

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment...I do moderate each comment so it may not appear immediately...and please be nice! You can also comment using Disqus (below) or even comment directly on Facebook (bottom).