NEW mybeerbuzz.com Page on Facebook–Come LIKE Me Now!

AvatarMbbV2aFor the past year or so my presence on Facebook has grown at a very rapid rate.  ALL of our mybeerbuzz.com content is pushed to Facebook & Twitter, and as a result I’ve hit the 5000 FRIEND LIMIT on my regular Facebook page (“Mybeer Buzz”).

In order to allow more people to join in the craft-beer-fun on Facebook, I’ve been forced to start all over again with the new mybeerbuzz.com Official Facebook Fan Page.

It’s a little confusing, but then again what isn’t confusing on Facebook?  My original page is HERE (http://facebook.com/mybeerbuzz) and my new mybeerbuzz.com page is HERE (http://facebook.com/mybeerbuzzpage).

So PLEASE come “LIKE” me on the new mybeerbuzz.com  Official Facebook Fan Page.   For the foreseeable future, I will keep BOTH Pages up to date, however as more and more people migrate to the new page, I plan to release some exclusive content only on the new mybeerbuzz.com Official Fan Page….so stay tuned….in fact I’m working on another Troegs Hershey update that I will push to the NEW page this evening!  Come LIKE me now!

About MyBeer Buzz

Founder, owner, author, graphic designer, CEO, CFO, webmaster, president, mechanic and janitor for mybeerbuzz.com. Producer and Co-host of the WILK Friday BeerBuzz live weekly craft beer radio show. Small craft-brewer of the craft beer news sites and one-man-band with way too many instruments to play........Copyright 2007-2024 mybeerbuzz.com All Rights Reserved: Use of this content on ANY site without written permission is not allowed.

0 comments (click to read or post):

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment...I do moderate each comment so it may not appear immediately...and please be nice! You can also comment using Disqus (below) or even comment directly on Facebook (bottom).