NEPA Flooding. mybeerbuzz.com Members Notice!

I'm sad to report that the Northeastern PA area is experiencing historical levels of flooding...including the WYoming Valley with a crest of 41-feet projected for Wilkes-Barre (and the dike system tops at 41-feet).  I'm even more upset to report that several of our mybeerbuzz.com members ARE in the path of the flooding already.

I have offered to all mybeerbuzz.com members or any others out there trying to stay in touch with friends, family & customers... a central point for communication on mybeerbuzz.com.  As e-Mail and web sites begin to drop out, feel free to send me any messages, updates or requests for help and I will post them on the main page of mybeerbuzz.com.  I will also update you on any info I get as many of our members face the flooding and cleanup.

Stay safe out there and take care of each other...

For those asking I will plan to update as I hear more.  For now I know Troegs, River St Ale House, Old Forge Brewing, River House Brewpub, Coopers Pittston, AuRants, Dugans, Bart & Urby's, Marleys, Purple Healer Brewing, Sabatinis and several others may be in the path of the flooding...Stay Tuned

About MyBeer Buzz

Founder, owner, author, graphic designer, CEO, CFO, webmaster, president, mechanic and janitor for mybeerbuzz.com. Producer and Co-host of the WILK Friday BeerBuzz live weekly craft beer radio show. Small craft-brewer of the craft beer news sites and one-man-band with way too many instruments to play........Copyright 2007-2024 mybeerbuzz.com All Rights Reserved: Use of this content on ANY site without written permission is not allowed.

0 comments (click to read or post):

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment...I do moderate each comment so it may not appear immediately...and please be nice! You can also comment using Disqus (below) or even comment directly on Facebook (bottom).