Legacy Hoptimus Prime to be Brewed @ Lion Brewery

imageStay tuned for further details and the new packaging, but I’m happy to report that Legacy Brewing’s wonderful Hoptimus Prime will be brewed again and this time by our very own Lion Brewery.

About MyBeer Buzz

Founder, owner, author, graphic designer, CEO, CFO, webmaster, president, mechanic and janitor for mybeerbuzz.com. Producer and Co-host of the WILK Friday BeerBuzz live weekly craft beer radio show. Small craft-brewer of the craft beer news sites and one-man-band with way too many instruments to play........Copyright 2007-2024 mybeerbuzz.com All Rights Reserved: Use of this content on ANY site without written permission is not allowed.

4 comments (click to read or post):

  1. How about Hedonism? Is the Lion making Reading Beer as well?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lion is making Reading beer but I see no label approval for Hedonism for Legacy OR Lion.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too bad the beer totally sucks now.. Either you guys did something wrong, or Legacy didn't give you the right recipe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too bad you don't like it Anonymous. I had a bottle a few months ago fresh off the line and the original contracted Hoptimus years ago and I really liked them both. I had heard some chatter about people not liking it so I was expecting it to be different, but it simply wasn't to my taste buds. I liked it.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment...I do moderate each comment so it may not appear immediately...and please be nice! You can also comment using Disqus (below) or even comment directly on Facebook (bottom).