Breaker Brewing Co on 98.5 KRZ

BreakerBreaingBlackMariahBottle I tuned in this morning to hear my pals Mark & Chris from Breaker Brewing Co appear on the Rocky & Sue show on 98.5 KRZ.  Now I’ll admit I’m not terribly familiar with local radio personalities, so when I heard “Rocky & Sue” I had all of my best Bullwinkle jokes lined up…but rather than insult them with a moose joke I decided to just tune into the show.  So after getting my Justin Bieber on and having Rihanna tell me to shut up and drive, the guys came on the air.

The guys poured some Goldies Blonde and also sampled their Black Mariah dark ale being released today, but the BIG news of the day is the upcoming growth at Breaker Brewing Co.  There will be more details to follow, but Breaker Brewing Co is getting, or should I say “building” some new brewing equipment.  Naturally this growth will allow them to brew in larger batches, roughly three times the size of their current batch size.  I had a chance last night to peek at the makings of their new brew-system and I’m really excited to see how it will all come out.

Thanks for a great show guys and special thanks to Rocky, Sue, Bullwinkle and even Boris Badenov and Natasha Fatale for an entertaining morning.

About MyBeer Buzz

Founder, owner, author, graphic designer, CEO, CFO, webmaster, president, mechanic and janitor for mybeerbuzz.com. Producer and Co-host of the WILK Friday BeerBuzz live weekly craft beer radio show. Small craft-brewer of the craft beer news sites and one-man-band with way too many instruments to play........Copyright 2007-2024 mybeerbuzz.com All Rights Reserved: Use of this content on ANY site without written permission is not allowed.

0 comments (click to read or post):

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment...I do moderate each comment so it may not appear immediately...and please be nice! You can also comment using Disqus (below) or even comment directly on Facebook (bottom).