Troegs Nugget Nectar & Bell’s Hopslam 2010

NuggetHopslam Since so many people have asked via e-Mail let me tell you what I know so far about the arrival of Bell’s Hopslam and Troegs Nugget Nectar in NEPA…and as you'll see it is very little.

I expect a VERY limited supply of Hopslam to roll into our area on Monday 1/18.  I’ll know more on Monday exactly how “limited” that is, but I suspect it will be easier to find in the Philly & Lehigh valley areas than NEPA.

While I am hearing from Troegs that Nugget Nectar in 12oz bottles has shipped, I’m hearing that Ace ONLY has a limited supply of 22oz bottles and NO 12oz bottles yet.  Krugel’s Georgetown Deli & Beer is also reporting that they have 22oz bottles currently in stock.

I wish I had more to report but that’s it.  I suspect all of this will change rapidly and I will update this thread so stay tuned here for the latest.

UPDATE x 4:  Sabatini’s has Hoplasm on Draft (and Choklat on draft coming soon).  The Beer Stop in Hazleton now has Hopslam.  Wegman’s now has Nugget Nectar 22oz for $7.99  I know this was poster earlier but Anonymous has reminded me that Shangy’s has Hopslam in stock (1 case per car or person limit).  Joe also tells me Krugel’s eorgetown Deli & Beer will have Hopslam in stock  tomorrow (1/18).

For anyone looking for Hopslam in the SEPA and Lehigh Valley area, in addition to Shangey’s you can

Find Bell's Hopslam at: Beer Yard Bev, Stone Bev., Foodery's, Beer Mart, Brewers Outlet Germantown, Exton Bev, Goshen Bev, Frank Smith Bev, Narberth Bev, Food & Friends, Frosty Caps, Bell Bev, Abes Deli, Big Top Bev, Capone'...s, Kunda Bev, Bound Bev, One Stop Bev, Cold Spring Bev, Rite Buy, Tanczos Bev, Rose's Deli, Bryn Mawr Bev, Town Food Market, Franklin Bev, Townshipline Bev, Whitemarsh Bev, Plaza Beverage, Bella Vista, Liberty Bell Allentown.

About MyBeer Buzz

Founder, owner, author, graphic designer, CEO, CFO, webmaster, president, mechanic and janitor for mybeerbuzz.com. Producer and Co-host of the WILK Friday BeerBuzz live weekly craft beer radio show. Small craft-brewer of the craft beer news sites and one-man-band with way too many instruments to play........Copyright 2007-2024 mybeerbuzz.com All Rights Reserved: Use of this content on ANY site without written permission is not allowed.

7 comments (click to read or post):

  1. I was at Krugel's today and did not see any NN. Maybe it was in the back or something but I was looking for it and didn't see it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. huh...two readers and Joe Krugel both confirmed it. I'm not sure if he ran out or just had it in the back but he did say he has/had it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was there around noon. maybe I was too early or it wasn't out yet then. oh well

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shangy's has Hopslam. 1 case per person limit.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Krugel's had NN until 9 pm 1/16. I bought the last one. Josh you have to ask the staff @ Krugel's for these special/hard to get beers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wegmans has NN bombers for $7.99 a pop

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Joe I'll update the main post too.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment...I do moderate each comment so it may not appear immediately...and please be nice! You can also comment using Disqus (below) or even comment directly on Facebook (bottom).