Chip the Beer Guy Rock 107 - Happy Birthday Chip

So today was the big Chip birthday party and the last date of the Rock 107 Small Town Tour. For those living on another beer planet, the show today was live from mybeerbuzz member Purv's in Peckville and featured an interview and beers from Guy Hagner of One Guy Brewing. All sorts of interesting chatter and events today. For me it was a lot of fun to hear Bryan and Guy actually talk. You know you both sound a lot different in e-Mail. It was a great show and an event I'm sad to have missed. Hey wait, I can spell "Ail" & "Logger"...no One Guy Shaker Glass for me??

Guy's interview was a lot of fun...who knew Guy had been to Siebel, Little Rock, Lion, and Franconia before landing at 1G. OK so I knew, but I mean who else knew...well you get the idea.

For those that tuned in today there are a few Grotto events to note. First off, Grotto @ the mall will be featuring a sixtel of One Guy Oktoberfest tonight. Grotto is also holding something called "Septemberfest" tomorrow (9/27) night. Not sure of the details on that one.

So I won't be picking a favorite quote of the day...BUT, I'll be looking for a few people to come clean. Bryan...I detected perhaps you had a beer or three before the interview? Guy...perhaps there is a future for combining One Guy and eBay...shaker glasses, other swag? Chip...Although I heard "Schnutzen Giggles" most of the time, I distinctly heard "Shits & Giggles" several times.

Congrats to mybeerbuzz members for the much deserved publicity...guys, funny as always and Chip, Happy Birthday!

Cheers!

About MyBeer Buzz

Founder, owner, author, graphic designer, CEO, CFO, webmaster, president, mechanic and janitor for mybeerbuzz.com. Producer and Co-host of the WILK Friday BeerBuzz live weekly craft beer radio show. Small craft-brewer of the craft beer news sites and one-man-band with way too many instruments to play........Copyright 2007-2024 mybeerbuzz.com All Rights Reserved: Use of this content on ANY site without written permission is not allowed.

2 comments (click to read or post):

  1. I am the person who spelled "Ale" for a pint glass and my father spelled "Lager"... I know, I was looking to work my knowledge but, hell, its a free glass.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No kidding...that's funny...I heard both of you. I agree...I still don't have any One Guy swag so I would have spelled anything to get a shaker glass.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment...I do moderate each comment so it may not appear immediately...and please be nice! You can also comment using Disqus (below) or even comment directly on Facebook (bottom).