Mybeerbuzz.com Highlights Indeed Brewing Let It Roll IPA

imageAnyone that knows my craft beer drinking habits, knows that my refrigerator is usually filled with 85% IPAs.  I’ve tried a lot of IPAs, so it’s really rare that I get to try an IPA I’ve never had before….but that’s what we’re doing today and a big thank you to Indeed Brewing for helping me do that.
image
We brought you the news when Indeed Brewing of Minneapolis, MN released their Let It Ride IPA back in January, so what better way to follow that IPA release (and name) than with their next release; Let It Roll IPA.

Let It Roll is brewed with Amarillo, Apollo, Citra and Lemdrop hops and they are well balanced with Pale, Caramel, Dextrin, Rye and Cara Rye malts.  The beer is also packaged in what is becoming my favorite IPA packaging; 12oz cans….so off we go.

Let It Roll pours a rich golden color and the aromas were right up my IPA-alley.  Lots of citrus, grapefruit and even sweet pineapple and you can’t miss the lemony aroma that I suspect comes in part from the Lemondrop hops.  When you taste it, you’ll find the flavor leads heavily with grapefruit, so again it’s right up my alley.  There’s a bright citrus punch up front, a little bit of grassy/floral flavor in the middle and a really drinkable citrus finish.  The balance is nice and the malt choices really compliment the hop flavor combination.
image
Let It Roll is a really nice IPA that I hope to see more of in the future.  The beer will roll in at 6.2%-AbV and a big 86 IBU, and I should also briefly mention how great the can design looks.  Let It Roll will be available from Aug 2016 to about Feb 2017 so you’ll have plenty of opportunities to try it for yourself…and when you do, be sure to let us know what YOU think.

About MyBeer Buzz

Founder, owner, author, graphic designer, CEO, CFO, webmaster, president, mechanic and janitor for mybeerbuzz.com. Producer and Co-host of the WILK Friday BeerBuzz live weekly craft beer radio show. Small craft-brewer of the craft beer news sites and one-man-band with way too many instruments to play........Copyright 2007-2024 mybeerbuzz.com All Rights Reserved: Use of this content on ANY site without written permission is not allowed.

0 comments (click to read or post):

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment...I do moderate each comment so it may not appear immediately...and please be nice! You can also comment using Disqus (below) or even comment directly on Facebook (bottom).