Bud Light - Lime-A-Rita & Straw-Ber-Rita Splash

imageHere’s your first peek at a lighter take on the “Rita” family of beverages from Bud Light.  This Lime-A-Rita Splash and it is a lighter take on the regular Ritas.  This brew will hit 12oz bottles (below) and 16oz cans and it will come in at 4%-AbV and 212 calories per 12oz serving.  We also have Straw-Ber-Rite Splash (same AbV and calories)
imageimage
image
image

About MyBeer Buzz

Founder, owner, author, graphic designer, CEO, CFO, webmaster, president, mechanic and janitor for mybeerbuzz.com. Producer and Co-host of the WILK Friday BeerBuzz live weekly craft beer radio show. Small craft-brewer of the craft beer news sites and one-man-band with way too many instruments to play........Copyright 2007-2024 mybeerbuzz.com All Rights Reserved: Use of this content on ANY site without written permission is not allowed.

7 comments (click to read or post):

  1. The only reason I ever tried the Lime a Rita was because of the higher alcohol content. It isn't very good. this does not interest me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just bought one of each a couple days ago and I will definitely be buying more. They are a lot lighter than the regular Ritas from Budlight. I'm not a beer drinker either, just wanted to try them after seeing them at a gas station. I have to say, they'll be mixed in my cooler during the summer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Is it also carbonated like the original "rita's"

      Delete
    2. Im having one now, i think i will have a second.

      Delete
  3. Just bought one of each a couple days ago and I will definitely be buying more. They are a lot lighter than the regular Ritas from Budlight. I'm not a beer drinker either, just wanted to try them after seeing them at a gas station. I have to say, they'll be mixed in my cooler during the summer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am absolutely hooked on my can of Lime-a-Rita so today tried the "Splash" at my local golf course. I have to say it was good, but it did not have the taste of the original canned Lime-a-Rita. I will stick with the canned version even though I like to watch the calories.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment...I do moderate each comment so it may not appear immediately...and please be nice! You can also comment using Disqus (below) or even comment directly on Facebook (bottom).