Mybeerbuzz .com Highlights The Infinity X1 5000 Lumen Flashlight (Review)

Mybeerbuzz .com Highlights The Infinity X1 5000 Lumen Flashlight (Review)


We’ve all see the abundance of flashlight advertisements circulating on social media, and of course the outrageous claims they all seem to make…and whether they claim to light up your basement or light up the moon you can never tell the truth from the hype. Today I’m here to tell you about a new flashlight that lives up to the promises.

This morning we’ll be test-driving the Infinity X1 5000 Lumen flashlight and I think like me, you’ll be excited to see how well this new flashlight works. The Xfinity X1 5000 Lumen is part of a family of flashlights, headlamps, lanterns and more; and I think you’ll find that they have something for every situation where you’d need portable light.

Now I’ll admit that I love flashlights. I have three in the car, one in every backpack, one in my work desk and several in our camping bins. There’s just no substitute for great lighting when you need it and whether that’s getting out of the tent in the woods in the middle of the night, or having your car batter die on a dark country road, a flashlight is a critical safety tool.

Of course I can’t wait to try this one, so off we go…

Mybeerbuzz .com Highlights The Infinity X1 5000 Lumen Flashlight (Review)

The Infinity X1 5000 Lumen is a really unique flashlight, and perhaps my favorite feature is the X1’s ability to be a rechargeable or accept nine AA batteries (included). This hybrid battery technology is perfect for hiking and camping allowing you to use the rechargeable battery and have AA batteries as a backup if you can’t charge the X1 while hiking. I think it’s also very convenient (and cool) that the charging cable is included with the flashlight. Infinity claims a 2-hour battery life and I had similar results when testing mine on the highest setting. I should also point out that the battery pack features a power-in port AND a power-out port so you can also charge your other devices from the flashlight battery if needed. 

The Infinity X1 is 12.6 x 2.2-inches so it easily fits into any backpack or glovebox. The 5000 lumen light easily lit up my back yard and on a long straight trail in the woods, the X1 was remarkable. Infinity claims a 180-meter beam distance, and while I didn’t get the measuring tape out, I can say that the X1 easily lit up that distance and more.

The Infinity X1 is made from durable aircraft-grade aluminum and it is IPX4 water resistant so I have no doubt it will do well on a hiking or backpacking trip. The X1 also features a high, medium and low settings allowing you to choose from 700 lumens (14 hours run time), 1500 lumens (5 hours run time) or the full 5000 lumens (2 hours run time). This is perfect for a camping trip allowing you to simply light your dinner table at 700 lumens or light up the full 5000 lumens when you hear a noise in the woods. I should also mention that these lumens and run times are based on the rechargeable battery. The AA batteries have lower lumen values but higher run time values.

The Infinity X1 features an easy on/off button with charge/power indicator just above the button. It also features a rotating bezel that allows you to create a wide or narrow beam of light to accommodate multiple situations.

The Infinity X1 5000 lumen flashlight is not only a great addition to my collection, but it has also become my go-to flashlight for hiking and camping. The combination of a durable flashlight that can do everything from light up the woods with a bright narrow beam, to light up your picnic table with a low wide beam made it an amazing addition to my camping kit. The X1 is durable, water resistant and the light lasts a long time. My favorite feature is the X1’s ability to be a rechargeable flashlight, but also have an emergency AA battery core if your rechargeable battery runs out. I also loved the fact that the X1 flashlight can also be used to charge my cell phone as well.

Overall the Infinity X1 5000 lumen is simply a great flashlight and I’m happy to report that it lives up to the promises it makes. My X1 has become my go-to flashlight for everything from hiking to camping, car repair and simply just resetting a breaker when the power goes out. 

The Infinity X1 5000 Lumen Flashlight is available now (also available at Costco) so get out there and try one for yourself. It is also available in 2500 lumens and 1500 lumens as well, and all feature the hybrid battery technology. When you do try the Infinity X1 and love it as much as I do, be sure to let us know what YOU thinkzzubreebym

About MyBeer Buzz

Founder, owner, author, graphic designer, CEO, CFO, webmaster, president, mechanic and janitor for mybeerbuzz.com. Producer and Co-host of the WILK Friday BeerBuzz live weekly craft beer radio show. Small craft-brewer of the craft beer news sites and one-man-band with way too many instruments to play........Copyright 2007-2024 mybeerbuzz.com All Rights Reserved: Use of this content on ANY site without written permission is not allowed.

0 comments (click to read or post):

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment...I do moderate each comment so it may not appear immediately...and please be nice! You can also comment using Disqus (below) or even comment directly on Facebook (bottom).