Mybeerbuzz .com Highlights Shiner Tex Hex Storm Caster (Review)

Mybeerbuzz .com Highlights Shiner Tex Hex Storm Caster (Review)I’ve been fortunate enough to sample almost every beer that has come out of Shiner & Spoetzl Brewery in the last 10-years or so, and while I’m not positive I’ve tasted every one, I am always excited to see what’s coming next.

Back in March, I brought you an early peek at today’s beer and I knew even than that I’d probably like it…but today we’ll find out for sure. I’m talking about Shiner Tex Hex Storm Caster, and if you’re not familiar, Shiner has put out more than a few Tex Hex beers…and this is the latest.

The beer is called Storm Caster and it will be the 6th Tex Hex IPA. This one will also be brewed with cactus water and experimental hops so of course I can’t wait to try it…so off we go

Shiner Adding TexHex Storm Caster Juicy IPA

Shiner Tex Hex Storm Caster IPA

ABV:  5.5%
IBU:  35
Style:  Session IPA
Packaging:  12oz cans
Appearance:  Hazy golden orange
Aroma:   Tropical fruits, citrus & orange
Mouthfeel:   Medium
Taste:   Bright tropical fruits, citrus, sweet orange
Overall:  Tex Hex Storm Caster is a really sessionable and drinkable beer coming to the series. For me it leans a bit hazy with a very fruit-forward profile and it’s loaded with citrus and tropical fruit flavors. Overall this may be my favorite in the series so far, but I can’t wait to see what’s coming next.

Tex Hex Storm Caster is available now in 12oz cans. This session IPA has to be one of my Tex Hex favorites and I found it to be really drinkable and enjoyable…so get out there and try Storm Caster for yourself, and when you do try it, be sure to let us know what YOU thinkzzubreebym

About MyBeer Buzz

Founder, owner, author, graphic designer, CEO, CFO, webmaster, president, mechanic and janitor for mybeerbuzz.com. Producer and Co-host of the WILK Friday BeerBuzz live weekly craft beer radio show. Small craft-brewer of the craft beer news sites and one-man-band with way too many instruments to play........Copyright 2007-2024 mybeerbuzz.com All Rights Reserved: Use of this content on ANY site without written permission is not allowed.

0 comments (click to read or post):

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment...I do moderate each comment so it may not appear immediately...and please be nice! You can also comment using Disqus (below) or even comment directly on Facebook (bottom).