Comments On mybeerbuzz.com

Comments On mybeerbuzz.comI should say up front that I love reading the comments on mybeerbuzz.com….so PLEASE keep them coming. With that said, I should also mention that I literally get thousands of SPAM comments every month. This makes it hard to sort through the comments looking for legitimate comments. Add in that my web host stopped notifying me during the pandemic of new comments being added, and you have the perfect comment storm.

I moderate ALL comments so I’m working now on the backlog of comments and publishing more and more each day (over 800 this week alone). My apologies for the delay!  I have fixed the notification issue so I’m sure the publishing of comments will be more timely moving forward and I will catch up with the backlog soon.

I’ll also remind everyone that I’m a one-man-band so I don’t necessarily have all of the answers to questions you ask in comments, especially things like “how can I find this beer in Boise, ID?” I do my best to find an answer, however it is my hope that others reading the comments may actually have a better answer than me, and I encourage everyone to contribute.

Thank you for your patience and please keep the comments coming.

About MyBeer Buzz

Founder, owner, author, graphic designer, CEO, CFO, webmaster, president, mechanic and janitor for mybeerbuzz.com. Producer and Co-host of the WILK Friday BeerBuzz live weekly craft beer radio show. Small craft-brewer of the craft beer news sites and one-man-band with way too many instruments to play........Copyright 2007-2024 mybeerbuzz.com All Rights Reserved: Use of this content on ANY site without written permission is not allowed.

0 comments (click to read or post):

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment...I do moderate each comment so it may not appear immediately...and please be nice! You can also comment using Disqus (below) or even comment directly on Facebook (bottom).