Redhook Introduces My Oh My Caramel Macchiato Milk Stout

Redhook Introduces My Oh My Caramel Macchiato Milk StoutWe brought you a peek in Sept, and now this from Redhook:

Redhook's new Spring Seasonal My Oh My Caramel Macchiato Milk Stout is a tribute to Seattle's love of coffee. Brewed with a blend of coffee and dark malts, My Oh My is rich and bold, with a delicious caramel sweetness. This amazing brew will be on shelves and on tap through April, so grab some while you can! 
Looking for My Oh My or any of our other great Redhook beers near you? Check out our
Beer Finder. 

FRESHLY TAPPED AT BREWLAB: ATOMIC ROBOT IPA
Gray Seattle days getting you down? Stop by Brewlab for a bit of hazy, juicy sunshine in a glass. Atomic Robot IPA is a session-style IPA clocking in at 4.4% ABV, 50 IBU, brewed with a mouthwatering quartet of 431, Mandarina Bavarian, Galaxy, and Ella hops. Hazy IPA perfection! 
Want to keep up on Nick's latest creations at Brewlab? Check out our
current tap list or follow us on Untappd and sign up for notifications to hear about new brews as soon as they tap!

About MyBeer Buzz

Founder, owner, author, graphic designer, CEO, CFO, webmaster, president, mechanic and janitor for mybeerbuzz.com. Producer and Co-host of the WILK Friday BeerBuzz live weekly craft beer radio show. Small craft-brewer of the craft beer news sites and one-man-band with way too many instruments to play........Copyright 2007-2024 mybeerbuzz.com All Rights Reserved: Use of this content on ANY site without written permission is not allowed.

0 comments (click to read or post):

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment...I do moderate each comment so it may not appear immediately...and please be nice! You can also comment using Disqus (below) or even comment directly on Facebook (bottom).