Jim Koch Releases New Book - Quench Your Own Thirst

imageFrom Jim Koch & Samuel Adams:

OVER THE PAST THIRTY YEARS, I'VE BEEN LUCKY ENOUGH TO ENJOY MORE THAN 20,000 BEERS AND COUNTLESS EXPERIENCES WHILE WORKING TO START AND GROW SAM ADAMS. ALL OF THOSE EXPERIENCES TAUGHT ME SOMETHING, AND MANY HAVE MADE GREAT STORIES TO SHARE OVER A BEER OR TWO.

I've tasted crazy WTF experimental brews, presided over weddings (as a bridesmaid!) at our Boston brewery, found my Yoda, got dunked into a tank of expired beer, became friends with a dude with gold-painted toenails, traveled every year since 1984 to Germany to hand-select hops, and had a gun pulled on me by a startled bar owner.

When I swap stories in bars across the world, people have asked me what I've learned - what words of wisdom do I have? Writing this book,
Quench Your Own Thirst, is my answer. I serve up stories I hope will help you if you're starting a new business, working in an established one, or trying to figure out what you want to do next, but don't be mistaken, this isn't your average business book. I'm hoping that sharing what I've learned in life - sometimes the hard way through some colossal screw ups - will help you become successful while pursuing whatever you're passionate about.

I'm really eager for you to read Quench Your Own Thirst and let me know what you think. If you don't want to wait,
you can order Quench Your Own Thirst now and get it before anyone else!

And, if you order now, you can even enter to win a chance to come to our Boston Brewery and swap stories with me over a beer or two.
Cheers,

P.S. To whet your appetite, I've leaked part of what I've written aboutwhen I first decided to pursue my passion and start a brewery. When are you going to Quench Your Own Thirst?

About MyBeer Buzz

Founder, owner, author, graphic designer, CEO, CFO, webmaster, president, mechanic and janitor for mybeerbuzz.com. Producer and Co-host of the WILK Friday BeerBuzz live weekly craft beer radio show. Small craft-brewer of the craft beer news sites and one-man-band with way too many instruments to play........Copyright 2007-2024 mybeerbuzz.com All Rights Reserved: Use of this content on ANY site without written permission is not allowed.

0 comments (click to read or post):

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment...I do moderate each comment so it may not appear immediately...and please be nice! You can also comment using Disqus (below) or even comment directly on Facebook (bottom).