WILK Friday BeerBuzz - 24 Jan 2014 - Ommegang Hop House w/Phil Leinhart (Video) - Ommegang 3 Philosophers Vertical Pack

About MyBeer Buzz

Founder, owner, author, graphic designer, CEO, CFO, webmaster, president, mechanic and janitor for mybeerbuzz.com. Producer and Co-host of the WILK Friday BeerBuzz live weekly craft beer radio show. Small craft-brewer of the craft beer news sites and one-man-band with way too many instruments to play........Copyright 2007-2024 mybeerbuzz.com All Rights Reserved: Use of this content on ANY site without written permission is not allowed.

22 comments (click to read or post):

  1. I think Ommegang makes some of the absolute best beers available today. I didn't know their brewmaster had ties to NEPA! Great show and now I want Hop House for myself.

    Ryan W

    ReplyDelete
  2. I plan to get to Sabs for Hop House. I never heard of it and I love Hennepin. Marty

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've managed to make me jealous two weeks in a row. I buy Jai Alai from Cigar City all the time and you do Wayne Wambles! I almost always have 3 Phils in my house and today you do Phil Leinhart. I didn't know he was at Lion either! Huzzah

    ReplyDelete
  4. 3 cheers for 3 philosophers!

    Bex

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm liking the video. What the hell is that moustache?

    Brad

    ReplyDelete
  6. That was Kyle's phone. When we don't have the guest in the studio, we put head phones on the phone and put the phone on mic.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Funny. I liked it. I wish I had the Hop House to taste with you guys. Maybe next time. Marco

    ReplyDelete
  8. I was wondering when you'd have Phil back. I watched the Scythe & Sickle show and the Hennepin show. I like their beer a lot. Cheers Phil!

    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lets all go to the Ommegang Hop House!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I thought Hop House was originally a seasonal too. Glad to see it full time. Jax

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice recovery with the phone.

    Thom

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks Thom. It was so close to the end of the show it was no big deal. They were having phone issues up their way today.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'll be checking out Hop House. Thanks for the heads up.

    TJ

    ReplyDelete
  14. I like how you always manage to impart some really good beer wisdom but you still have fun. It's nice to see someone who loves beer so much get a chance to talk about it. I laugh at every show and I still manage to learn something too, and I know beer.

    J

    ReplyDelete
  15. A pleasure to have Phil Leinhart from Brewery Ommegang on the show today even if we had a slight phone dropout for a minute at the end. We got him back just in time to say thanks for another outstanding beer in Hop House!

    Thank you Phil, thanks to Bill from MyBeerBuzz.com, and thanks to you for listening!

    Best,
    John
    webster@wilknewsradio.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Vertical Ommegang! Breaking news!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I just caught that news. Great idea and exciting to see a new way to buy Three Philosophers. Kevin H

    ReplyDelete
  18. I would buy a vertical pack of 3P. I love that beer. Cheers Phil.

    Wayne

    ReplyDelete
  19. A 50 IBU 6% ABV Belgian dry-hopped Pale Ale sounds amazing. I like their other beers so I like IPA's too. OK

    ReplyDelete
  20. I think a vertical pack of 3 Phils is a outstanding.

    Rez

    ReplyDelete
  21. Ommegang consistently has some of the best bottle condition Belgian-style beers. I like the Scythe & Sickle you did on the show and I always buy their Hennepin & 3P so I'm excited to get this one too. Cheers and yes now I must buy Hop House!

    AAron

    ReplyDelete
  22. I loved Ommageddon too.

    Jan

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment...I do moderate each comment so it may not appear immediately...and please be nice! You can also comment using Disqus (below) or even comment directly on Facebook (bottom).