Would You Run Into a Burning Building To Save Your Beer?

image
No word on what brand the beer was…but this from ABCLocal in Georgia:

"I went back into the house like a dummy." That's what one man in Georgia said after he risked his life to save beer from his fridge while his house was on fire.

The flames broke out while six adults and two young children were watching TV. Everyone quickly made it outside safely. 

But then Walter Serpit, who walks with a cane, rushed back into the burning building to save something near and dear to him.

"I told them to get the kids out and everything, and me myself, being an alcoholic, I was trying to get my beer out," he said. "You feel me?"

Serpit managed to rescue several cans of beer from the fire without getting burned.
.

About MyBeer Buzz

Founder, owner, author, graphic designer, CEO, CFO, webmaster, president, mechanic and janitor for mybeerbuzz.com. Producer and Co-host of the WILK Friday BeerBuzz live weekly craft beer radio show. Small craft-brewer of the craft beer news sites and one-man-band with way too many instruments to play........Copyright 2007-2024 mybeerbuzz.com All Rights Reserved: Use of this content on ANY site without written permission is not allowed.

0 comments (click to read or post):

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment...I do moderate each comment so it may not appear immediately...and please be nice! You can also comment using Disqus (below) or even comment directly on Facebook (bottom).