Friday BeerBuzz - 20 Sep 2013 - Anderson Valley Fall Hornin’ (Video)

About MyBeer Buzz

Founder, owner, author, graphic designer, CEO, CFO, webmaster, president, mechanic and janitor for mybeerbuzz.com. Producer and Co-host of the WILK Friday BeerBuzz live weekly craft beer radio show. Small craft-brewer of the craft beer news sites and one-man-band with way too many instruments to play........Copyright 2007-2024 mybeerbuzz.com All Rights Reserved: Use of this content on ANY site without written permission is not allowed.

27 comments (click to read or post):

  1. I really like Fall Hornin'. Very cool to hear the stories behind the brewery itself. I play disc golf so I'll have to visit and maybe have a beer.

    Ryan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi WILK. I buy the Oatmeal Stout and really like that. I didn't know about the Wild Turkey version. Cheers

    Eric

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool beans! I'll have to try Hornin' at lunch. Thanks for the translation. Does Krugels speak boontling?

    Jeremy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jeremy...I'll bet they understand Boontling.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I tried Fall Hornin at the fest. It was good. A little plain but I like that sometimes. Kara

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow a laser beer!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just watched the video for your Anderson Valley Hop Ottin show. Still funny but you guys are so much funnier on Fall Hornin' Maybe I'll have to buy both!

    Aaron

    ReplyDelete
  8. I don't drink pumpkin beers. Sorry. Mary

    ReplyDelete
  9. There's no "Sorry" in Beer Mary. Drink what you love and love what you drink.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your show was Bahl!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks...and I'll save the Hornin' for later tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I thought Fall Horning was a delish beer. I'd buy it myself. Tar

    ReplyDelete
  13. You have too much fun at 8 AM.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I used to buy Hop Ottin and now I've moved on to Heelch o Hops and I love it. Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  15. I didn't understand the beer names at Anderson Valley until today. Thanks J

    ReplyDelete
  16. I taste a lot of cinnamon in this one.

    Yelo

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'm not happy with Fall Hornin. I'd like to see a stronger ABV and some vanilla flavors. Hank

    ReplyDelete
  18. Vanilla would be nice.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Can I buy it at Georgetown? Alex

    ReplyDelete
  20. Alex...yes. It's 21oz bottles in six-packs

    ReplyDelete
  21. I'm surprised you didn't have Raspberry Scones.

    ReplyDelete
  22. or root vegetables. Marty

    ReplyDelete
  23. We were out of scones and Parsnips in the WILK break room so we just had the beer.

    ReplyDelete
  24. I have to try the Wild Turkey version of their stout. Thanks for filling me in. Art

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment...I do moderate each comment so it may not appear immediately...and please be nice! You can also comment using Disqus (below) or even comment directly on Facebook (bottom).