Jaime Jurado Leaving Susquehanna Brewing Co?

FBBXmas2012a I’ve been crossing all my “T’s” and dotting all my “I’s” and I’m sad to report that our pal Jaime Jurado may actually be departing Susquehanna Brewing Co.  Still gathering all of the details, but I’m hearing from way too many sources to believe it’s not true.  I’ll update this post when I hear back from Jaime, but in any case I wish him all of the luck and good fortune in his next venture and I’m honestly hoping I’m COMPLETELY wrong.

UPDATE :  I spoke with Jaime and he IS departing Susquehanna Brewing Co and Guy Hagner will be taking the brewing helm.  I’ll update this post as I find out more about Jaime’s destination. but again we wish him all the best and we look forward to his next venture.

Update 6/28:

To my Facebook friends who are used to my regular photos of SBC, I’m sharing that this is my final photo of the brewery on FB. Today marks the end of my 18th month at SBC...and it is also my final day; bryggeri keys and credit card handed-in. A two week vacation starts tomorrow, and during it I will be catching up on some things at the house, progressing research for my latest AIChE and MBAA work, which includes calculus on energy data, and spending some time in other breweries and a few technical days in Europe on another company's appreciated dime. I expect that in later July I will share what my next chapter in a brewing life brings. SBC has progressed from a design to a commissioned reality, with its experienced yet compact team. Mark, Ed, Fred, Guy, Mark F, John, both Mikes, David, Kevin, John, Diane, Mallory, Trevor and Mike S will continue to do well and grow the business and expand the range of very fine beers! Thanks everyone for the support....have a great July. Thanks for looking at my brewery vidz & photos & beer sushi (‘beer news served raw’)!

— atSusquehanna Brewing Co.


.
.

About MyBeer Buzz

Founder, owner, author, graphic designer, CEO, CFO, webmaster, president, mechanic and janitor for mybeerbuzz.com. Producer and Co-host of the WILK Friday BeerBuzz live weekly craft beer radio show. Small craft-brewer of the craft beer news sites and one-man-band with way too many instruments to play........Copyright 2007-2024 mybeerbuzz.com All Rights Reserved: Use of this content on ANY site without written permission is not allowed.

0 comments (click to read or post):

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment...I do moderate each comment so it may not appear immediately...and please be nice! You can also comment using Disqus (below) or even comment directly on Facebook (bottom).