Eddie Stoudt Leaving Stoudt’s Brewery

imageOne of my astute readers (and “distribution employee”) was nice enough to send along a note sent to Stoudt’s distributors by Eddie Stoudt announcing he would be leaving the brewery.  Jack Sweeney will take over his responsibilities and business should continue as normal.  Here’s the beef of the letter:

I have been working with you fine people for many years since 2005 in the brewery sales through my most recent post as Vice President.

Over the past couple of weeks I have been reflecting about my time with the family business as well as my time outside the business. After graduating Syracuse University in 2000 with a degree in Supply Chain Management & Logistics, I pursued a career in Marine Transportation. I worked at 3 different sea ports across the country on both the East and West coast. I always enjoyed working with vessels from the containerships to the Roll on Roll off vessels. I did this from the summer of 2000 through the spring of 2005 and then took the opportunity to be Sales Manager of Carol Stoudt’s brewery.

I wanted to officially give you notice that I will be leaving the day to day operations of SBC and moving onto the maritime industry. I will be fulfilling my dream to be a merchant marine and someday will be a master mariner! My successor, Jack Sweeney will be appointed Sales Manager and will have a team working to grow our sales in all our markets. I know Jack will do a great job and I ask you to support him in his efforts. I have full confidence he will do great.

Some further details from Uncle Jack too (here)…

About MyBeer Buzz

Founder, owner, author, graphic designer, CEO, CFO, webmaster, president, mechanic and janitor for mybeerbuzz.com. Producer and Co-host of the WILK Friday BeerBuzz live weekly craft beer radio show. Small craft-brewer of the craft beer news sites and one-man-band with way too many instruments to play........Copyright 2007-2024 mybeerbuzz.com All Rights Reserved: Use of this content on ANY site without written permission is not allowed.

0 comments (click to read or post):

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment...I do moderate each comment so it may not appear immediately...and please be nice! You can also comment using Disqus (below) or even comment directly on Facebook (bottom).