Anheuser-Busch Bacardi Torched Cherry & Cola

image
It’s not exactly beer, but it is a malted beverage coming from Anheuser-Busch so I couldn’t resist.  Here we have Bacardi Torched Cherry + Cola “premium malt beverage.”  This is an 8oz can and it’s 8% ABV so I have to ask….Would you Drink It???  Would you Try It??

About MyBeer Buzz

Founder, owner, author, graphic designer, CEO, CFO, webmaster, president, mechanic and janitor for mybeerbuzz.com. Producer and Co-host of the WILK Friday BeerBuzz live weekly craft beer radio show. Small craft-brewer of the craft beer news sites and one-man-band with way too many instruments to play........Copyright 2007-2024 mybeerbuzz.com All Rights Reserved: Use of this content on ANY site without written permission is not allowed.

2 comments (click to read or post):

  1. I have to be GF (gluten free) and the availability of GF beer is extremely limited. I seen this in a convenience store and had to try it. No proof of it having any wheat, barley or hops. I just opened my first can took a sip, definitely has a rum kick (after tatse) but the flavor of cherry overcomes that. Please keep in mind I HAVE TO BE GF.... meaning, taste, sometimes is not an option (lol,lol). I can honestly say, I bought them in a 4-pack and I WILL be finishing them all. For a canned mixed drink its ok.

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg get this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! im addicted!!!!!!!!!!!!! i went to a convenience store down the road! omfg! i saw bacardi was like ok tried it and i cant get enough of them! better then jerimiah weeds!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment...I do moderate each comment so it may not appear immediately...and please be nice! You can also comment using Disqus (below) or even comment directly on Facebook (bottom).