Bud Light - Limited Edition NFL Kickoff 2012 Cans UPDATED

image


Here’s a peek at a ton of new labels from Bud Light celebrating the Kickoff of the 2012 NFL season. I suspect we’ll see one can for every team (except perhaps Miller Lite Sponsored Green Bay Packers) so I’ll add them here as they come out.  These are all 12oz cans, except for one special edition 16oz can (bottom).

image image image image
image image image image
image image image image
image image image image
image image image image
image image image image
image      

image

About MyBeer Buzz

Founder, owner, author, graphic designer, CEO, CFO, webmaster, president, mechanic and janitor for mybeerbuzz.com. Producer and Co-host of the WILK Friday BeerBuzz live weekly craft beer radio show. Small craft-brewer of the craft beer news sites and one-man-band with way too many instruments to play........Copyright 2007-2024 mybeerbuzz.com All Rights Reserved: Use of this content on ANY site without written permission is not allowed.

23 comments (click to read or post):

  1. Colts Cans Hitting Indianapolis Now. Saw 18 Packs @ Parti-Pak on Saturday 07/28.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cleveland Browns cans are on the shelves

    ReplyDelete
  3. lions cans out on shelves

    ReplyDelete
  4. san diego cans are out

    ReplyDelete
  5. i do trades with any team I have San Francisco 49ers hit me up @ solidorey@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lions are out in 15 can packs and Colts in 24 and 12 packs. Driving thru Michigan and Indiana last 2 days.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have the Texans ..looking to make some trades I'm at fsomar21@gmail. com..

    ReplyDelete
  8. Any Steelers cans out there...?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Found the Steelers in 12 and 30 can packs in Erie this past weekend...

    ReplyDelete
  10. i live in phoenix but want ny giant 30 pack. anyone out there have any?

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have Jaguar and Buccaneer cans up for trade!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have Jaguar and Buccaneer cans up for trade!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Up for trades I can get ahold of michigan indiana and ohio. Email me, might have others Tankmurphy92@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Any packer cans out

    ReplyDelete
  15. it would be really great if AB offered a way to order the whole series. all teams in one package. LET'S GET ON THIS,SOMEONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. looking for colts 12 pack or whatever else thats available. would be a cool present for a friend. Please contact brandonle.jsklothing@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I really want someone in San Fran to send me a 12 pack or something !!! Ill pay extra email me at mrexsc@yahoo.com if ur interested !!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I have patriots cans if anyone is looking to trade!

    jeslyn_gordon@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. I have cardinal cans, looking to trade. i need browns, bengals, ravens, pats, bills, steelers, jags, bucs, saints, kc, stl, ALMOST got them!

    h2fect@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Do not trade cans with Frank Ramos. He will return all of your emails until he gets his cans, but will not send you cans and will not answer emails after that point.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I have the NFL 'Florida trifecta' - Jaguars/Buccaneers/Dolphins up for trade. I need Jets/Bills/Ravens.

    Let's trade!!

    tcripe@earthlink.net

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment...I do moderate each comment so it may not appear immediately...and please be nice! You can also comment using Disqus (below) or even comment directly on Facebook (bottom).