Mr Beer Home Brewing Kit–It has Arrived!

MrBeerKit 001A big thank you to everyone at Mr Beer for sending me a Premium Edition home brewing beer kit to try for myself.  As you can see this is a very complete extract-based beer brewing kit; and it includes the 2-gallon fermentation container, the bottles, caps, fittings, instructions, sterilization solution, booster, and one can MrBeerKit 002of Pale Ale extract….enough to make 2-gallons of home brewed beer and even bottle it to share with your friends.

An extra special thank you to Julianna at Mr Beer for sending along an additional 2 cans of American Devil IPA  extract (and sanitizer) so I can brew two more batches.

MrBeerKit 003I first heard about Mr Beer from Brewmaster Brian Boak from Boak’s Beer, who mentioned on our radio show that he himself started with a Mr Beer Kit….and I know how good a brewer Brian has become.

MrBeerKit 004Needless to say I’m VERY excited to brew beer with my Mr Beer kit.  Stay tuned as I document the whole process for you all to enjoy.  Over the next few weeks, I will not only brew and ferment the American Devil IPA, I will bottle it age it and sample it….all right here on mybeerbuzz.com.  I even promise to share some of my resulting efforts on the Friday BeerBuzz on WILK…so stay tuned.

If you’ve ever thought about brewing your own beer…follow along as I show you how to brew using Mr Beer.

About MyBeer Buzz

Founder, owner, author, graphic designer, CEO, CFO, webmaster, president, mechanic and janitor for mybeerbuzz.com. Producer and Co-host of the WILK Friday BeerBuzz live weekly craft beer radio show. Small craft-brewer of the craft beer news sites and one-man-band with way too many instruments to play........Copyright 2007-2024 mybeerbuzz.com All Rights Reserved: Use of this content on ANY site without written permission is not allowed.

4 comments (click to read or post):

  1. Before reading this go to http://www.homebrewtalk.com/f39/mr-beer-read-all-about-ask-questions-46360/ and do some more searches on Mr. Beer. I haven't brewed with it personally or researched it too much but apparently there are quite a few tips out there for getting MUCH better beer than the process the Mr. Beer manual suggests. Good luck, it's a lot of fun and a true test of patience to make great beer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Rick....will do. I'm looking forward to brewing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It’s easier than you think with a Mr. Beer Brewing Kit. The main requirements are clean working conditions only i love Mr.Beer

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Jenni. So far so good....and thanks for th link to the Mr Beer coupon site. For those looking the main Mr Beer site is mrbeer.com too.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment...I do moderate each comment so it may not appear immediately...and please be nice! You can also comment using Disqus (below) or even comment directly on Facebook (bottom).