Budweiser Launching America Camo Cans

image
Here’s an interesting new package coming from Budweiser.  This is their America packaging, but this time it is packaged in camo and brewed in support of the men & women of our military.  This looks to be a 16oz can or possibly a 16oz aluminum bottle so stay tuned (5%-AbV, 145 calories per 12oz serving).  The Budweiser packaging is below.
imageThis video from Budweiser:

About MyBeer Buzz

Founder, owner, author, graphic designer, CEO, CFO, webmaster, president, mechanic and janitor for mybeerbuzz.com. Producer and Co-host of the WILK Friday BeerBuzz live weekly craft beer radio show. Small craft-brewer of the craft beer news sites and one-man-band with way too many instruments to play........Copyright 2007-2024 mybeerbuzz.com All Rights Reserved: Use of this content on ANY site without written permission is not allowed.

13 comments (click to read or post):

  1. What is the support ? is it a financial type support ? We all support Our Troops ! If it is just a camo can, thats weak. If it is a good portion of the sales of this can go to Our Troops and Our Vets, then I'm all in and so will the rest of the beer drinking community/country.
    I support any and all beer companies who assist Our Bravest as well as our Law Enforcement and First Responders.
    Thanks for the heads up Beer Buzz.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm out ahead of the actually releases...sometimes by months. Based on the packaging you can't tell much but I suspect we'll hear more details in the future and I suspect the support is legit...but stay tuned (I do publish their press releases).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesomeness, as a combat veteran of USMC I'm motivated every time I look at my bottle. Good to go Budweiser. Semper Fi.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are donating up to $1million dollars of the bottles sold between May22-Memorial Day

    ReplyDelete
  5. Where cañ you find these in Lynchburg VA

    ReplyDelete
  6. Where are the camo cans in marietta,Georgia

    ReplyDelete
  7. Where are the camo cans in Largo, Florida? It's Memorial Day Weekend, I've checked three stores in area. No one seems to know when or if they're coming.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm in St. Petersburg FL and have also been looking to surprise my USMC veteran husband. Let me know if you find them any where and I will do the same! Thanks!

      Delete
    2. I'm in St. Petersburg FL and have also been looking to surprise my USMC veteran husband. Let me know if you find them any where and I will do the same! Thanks!

      Delete
  8. Where can I get these in Massachusetts?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Griffin, Georgia - I've been to the only 3 actual Liquor stores that I know of and ZERO camo beer, they don't even know what I'm looking for, I have to show them a picture, please, where can I buy some...oh, and I don't even like beer but I want to support our Military

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm in Griffin, Georgia, I don't like beer but I want to support our Military, I've been to 3 liquor stores and they don't have any idea what I'm looking for, fortunately I have a picture of the camo beer bottle to show them.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Where can I buy the camo bottles and cans in Houston TX?

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment...I do moderate each comment so it may not appear immediately...and please be nice! You can also comment using Disqus (below) or even comment directly on Facebook (bottom).