Samuel Adams Utopias 2023 Will Hit 28%-AbV / Cocoa Nibs & Orange Peel Variant

Samuel Adams Utopias 2023 Will Hit 28%-AbVThis is only the keg label, but I thought you’d want some exciting details coming from Samuel Adams in Boston, MA.

This is Utopias 2023 and it will remain an ale brewed with maple syrup that is aged in barrels. For 2023, the beer will hit 28%-AbV and stay tuned here for more packaging and release timing. I’ve also added in the 2023 variant Utopias 2019 cocoa nibs and orange peel (28%-AbV, kegs only) and Utopias 2021 cocoa nibs and cherries variant (28%-AbV).   zzubreebymSamuel Adams Utopias 2023 Will Hit 28%-AbV / Cocoa Nibs & Orange Peel Variant

image

About MyBeer Buzz

Founder, owner, author, graphic designer, CEO, CFO, webmaster, president, mechanic and janitor for mybeerbuzz.com. Producer and Co-host of the WILK Friday BeerBuzz live weekly craft beer radio show. Small craft-brewer of the craft beer news sites and one-man-band with way too many instruments to play........Copyright 2007-2024 mybeerbuzz.com All Rights Reserved: Use of this content on ANY site without written permission is not allowed.

5 comments (click to read or post):

  1. I live in Texas, where is the best place for me to get a bottle of this?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! We now live in Georgia and can't get it, but a friend in Florida gets it for me when it comes out, so I would love to know the release date so I can let him know.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I believe it’s October 11. Can you let me know where to get it? I’m in South Florida as well.

      Delete
    2. I have an unopened bottle from last year. I’m in Tampa FL. I typically get my hands on at least 3 bottles a year. No, not all for me 😊 Father in law required 2 🤣🤣 I can not find ANY. My normal source, had a hush sign up, for a possible release in November???!!! I was driving back from my Father’s, I’ve been helping him through his aggressive cancer treatments. Year before last, it was easier to find bottles north of us. My Father is in Alabama, so, I wanted to see if I needed to stop like in Gainesville on my trip home.

      From what I can find, at my normal store (Total Wine Several locations) there isn’t any out. I’ve also found out on the Air Force base. Tax free. Woo hoo! 🤣

      But, besides this thread, and the total wine short list, that will possibly be able to purchase in November, by a Google search, that’s all I’m finding. And, I’ve been purchasing for several years. I won’t be to thrilled if I can’t locate at least a bottle this year.

      Delete
  3. I haven't seen it yet either.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment...I do moderate each comment so it may not appear immediately...and please be nice! You can also comment using Disqus (below) or even comment directly on Facebook (bottom).