The Collective Brewing Project Adding California Distribution

The Collective Brewing Project Adding California DistributionFrom The Collective Brewing Project:

Check out the following post from Co-Founder and Head Brewer Ryan Deyo:

I haven’t written a blog post in a while. I find that starting a post tends to be difficult if you don’t write frequently. So, having committed to giving Dave (Hi Dave!) a post to put on our website by noon today I sat and stared at my computer for an hour or so trying to come up with the perfect intro. Often I just start writing and worry about being clever later. Some might argue that I never get to the part where I am clever. To that I say, “Shut up Dave.” So here we are, in the middle of a post about how we are going to start distributing beer to California, and I am talking about writing. But California, we’re going to start sending beer out to you fine folks all over the state starting in December!!

Why?

Though I’ve been in North Texas most of my life now I am originally from California. Long Beach specifically. My family moved to DFW when I was 14 in the summer of ’95, and even though moving to Texas set me on a path to some of the best things in my life, California has always occupied a special place in my heart. During my craft beer awakening years ago the North Texas beer scene was still in its infancy. Because of that a lot of my early craft beer experiences were with California breweries. I still fondly remember some of my first pints of Green Flash and Russian River. Great beers which I would eventually use as standards for my own beers to strive to measure up to. Now that I own my own brewery, I am fortunate enough to have the opportunity to send my beers to friends and family that still live in California. To that end, we have partnered with Lime Ventures for distribution throughout the state. Lime has an incredible portfolio of brewers that we are pleased to be a part of. We are going to kick things off with Beer Advocate’s Extreme Beer Fest L.A. December 9, as well as a bunch of other events we will attend in the L.A. County area. Keep an eye on our social media for more details as they become available. 

See you soon Cali.  Excited to have yet another reason to keep coming back.

Ryan Deyo

Co-Founder/Head Brewer/Squeegee Ninja/Former California Raisin

About MyBeer Buzz

Founder, owner, author, graphic designer, CEO, CFO, webmaster, president, mechanic and janitor for mybeerbuzz.com. Producer and Co-host of the WILK Friday BeerBuzz live weekly craft beer radio show. Small craft-brewer of the craft beer news sites and one-man-band with way too many instruments to play........Copyright 2007-2024 mybeerbuzz.com All Rights Reserved: Use of this content on ANY site without written permission is not allowed.

0 comments (click to read or post):

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment...I do moderate each comment so it may not appear immediately...and please be nice! You can also comment using Disqus (below) or even comment directly on Facebook (bottom).