Frank’s RedHot - Bloody Mary 12oz Bottles

image
I know you’re already saying, “hey this isn’t beer” but technically you’d be wrong.  This is a malt beverage so I thought you’d want a peek at the new Frank’s RedHot Bloody Mary bottles.  Available in Original Heat (Medium Hot) and Sweet Chili With Lime (Mild), these beverages are made with Frank’s RedHot Cayenne Pepper sauce.  Look for Frank’s RedHot Blood Mary to be packaged in 12-oz. bottles and they will come in @ 5.5%-AbV.  Stay tuned for release details.
image

About MyBeer Buzz

Founder, owner, author, graphic designer, CEO, CFO, webmaster, president, mechanic and janitor for mybeerbuzz.com. Producer and Co-host of the WILK Friday BeerBuzz live weekly craft beer radio show. Small craft-brewer of the craft beer news sites and one-man-band with way too many instruments to play........Copyright 2007-2024 mybeerbuzz.com All Rights Reserved: Use of this content on ANY site without written permission is not allowed.

17 comments (click to read or post):

  1. I had some last night of the medium hot...was pleasantly surprised. Looking forward to trying the other

    ReplyDelete
  2. Liked this and wondered what the calories were in a bottle of the medium hot?

    ReplyDelete
  3. If I have them available or find them later I always add in the calorie/carbs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Had this at a friends house in NY! It's was awesome! Can't wait to get it in florida!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't think it's selling very well at my local supermarket.they call it a bloody Mary but it sounds like a beer, very deceptive advertising

    ReplyDelete
  6. I bought a four pack. It's not so good. I make a better red eye with bud light and tomato juice.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just tried the sweet chili lime. Not impressed- has that malt taste that comes with Mikes Hard and Seagrams. I'll just stick with cheladas or actual bloody mary's.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm not a big fan. I think it would be much better with real vodka. Won't be buying again.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Imagine a Bloody Mary made with beer instead of vodka. If that sounds appetizing this is for you, but not for me. Never again.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Tried it and was pleasantly surprised. If you like Bloody Mary's or red beers with a kick you should give it a try. I've been getting some every weekend,..love it

    ReplyDelete
  11. I tried it at a party and I loved it! I hope they sell this in Florida

    ReplyDelete
  12. i liked it very much'need to know were they sell it in mi.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Where can I buy this around Waynesboro Pa

    ReplyDelete
  14. Would you know where I can buy this around Abington MA. 02351?

    ReplyDelete
  15. Do you know where I can buy this around Abington, MA 02351?

    ReplyDelete
  16. Amazing bloody mary. HOPING THEY SELL IT IN Chicago. A MUST HAVE BLOODY MARY.YUMMY

    ReplyDelete
  17. I was greatly disappointed with the bland flavor and the absence of calories. Hope to be able to return the 3 remaining bottles. Love the hot sauce but this product doesn't make the grade.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment...I do moderate each comment so it may not appear immediately...and please be nice! You can also comment using Disqus (below) or even comment directly on Facebook (bottom).