Dingle Brewing - Tom Crean’s Lager Coming To The U.S. In Kegs & Bottles

image
I’ll admit I have a soft spot for this beer, so I’m really excited to see that it will be coming to the U.S.  After visiting the Dingle Brewing Co before and again after they opened their doors, it’s exciting to see that this beer will make it across the pond.  This is the keg label for Tom Crean’s Lager and the beer will come in at 4.2% ABV.  Stay tuned for distribution details.
UPDATE 23 July 2015…here’s the 11.2oz bottle.
image
.

About MyBeer Buzz

Founder, owner, author, graphic designer, CEO, CFO, webmaster, president, mechanic and janitor for mybeerbuzz.com. Producer and Co-host of the WILK Friday BeerBuzz live weekly craft beer radio show. Small craft-brewer of the craft beer news sites and one-man-band with way too many instruments to play........Copyright 2007-2024 mybeerbuzz.com All Rights Reserved: Use of this content on ANY site without written permission is not allowed.

3 comments (click to read or post):

  1. I just had a Crean's in a pub in the Boston area

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's great news. We really enjoyed more than a few at the brewery so I'm excited to see it hitting U.S. shores.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is the best beer I have had. I'm happy to see it coming into U.S..I have had it here in a pub called fathers in Sandwich, Cape Cod MA. The first time I had this beer was a year ago in Ireland staying in Dingle with Mass State Police and the Irish Garda. What a great time my wife and I had for the first time coming to Ireland. The people were great, the scenery beautiful, the food and service was superb, and the beers kept flowing. Please advise when the beer comes into packages stores.
    Thank You
    Gary S. Murphy

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment...I do moderate each comment so it may not appear immediately...and please be nice! You can also comment using Disqus (below) or even comment directly on Facebook (bottom).