WILK Friday BeerBuzz - 14 Feb 2014 - Liquid Hero Schweet Ale w/Matt DePrato (Video)

About MyBeer Buzz

Founder, owner, author, graphic designer, CEO, CFO, webmaster, president, mechanic and janitor for mybeerbuzz.com. Producer and Co-host of the WILK Friday BeerBuzz live weekly craft beer radio show. Small craft-brewer of the craft beer news sites and one-man-band with way too many instruments to play........Copyright 2007-2024 mybeerbuzz.com All Rights Reserved: Use of this content on ANY site without written permission is not allowed.

21 comments (click to read or post):

  1. More than one craft brewer got their start over a beer or two and Liquid Hero is no exception. But I don't think we've ever heard another brewer who had The History Channel play a key part in the 'Hey, let's start brewing beer' brewery launch!

    Thanks to Matt DePrato of Liquid Hero for being on the show to join us as we sampled Schweet Ale on this week's show!

    Thanks always to Bill from MyBeerBuzz.com for producing the show every week, and thanks to YOU for listening!

    Best,
    John
    webster@wilknewsradio.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry for the delay folks....snow removal has been so much fun I didn't want to come in ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice show guys. I think I like the PA brewery shows best. Last week with Snitz Creek and Liquid Hero this week. You give me a new idea of where I need to visit every week.

    Jeremy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I learned something new today. I was amazed at this mobile canning thing. Thank U

    Eric

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like Liquid Hero Irregardless IPA. I listened in live on the stream today because I live in York. Glad to see our local boys making it on the radio too. Cheers to WILK and Matt.

    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for kicking off my snow-filled weekend on the right note. I'll keep my eye out for Liquid Hero.

    Ryan W

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have tried three of the 4 cans they have. I'm anxious for the next one too. T

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is another brewery I had not heard of until you mentioned it today on WILK and I love good beer. I'll be on the lookout for some Liquid Hero. Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  9. I mentioned Schweet Ale to my sweetie and she wants some. Nice show.

    Jess

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've sent in two entries to the Home brewers contest and I think I may have one more after today's show. Dan

    ReplyDelete
  11. I haven't had Liquid Hero yet, but I wanted to chime in on Sabatinis. I had no idea how great their selection is and that they had that many tap handles. Lindo was very good and helped me find two beers I absolutely love. Wow!

    Marcus

    ReplyDelete
  12. Marcus...be sure to stop down at Sabs on 2/19 for the Blackout @ Sabs event.

    ReplyDelete
  13. If my wife is reading this, I want some Liquid Hero for valentines day. Thom :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I had Schweet Ale on draft when they first brewed it. It has become a favorite of mine but I too like the Irregardless better. Nice show. Steve

    ReplyDelete
  15. Modern marvels! Hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  16. A big thank you to Matt DePrato for joining us on the show today. We have a lot of fun spending Valentine's Day with Matt & some Schweet Ale and if you get a chance, be sure to try all of Matt's beers.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I've had this beer and I like it a lot.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment...I do moderate each comment so it may not appear immediately...and please be nice! You can also comment using Disqus (below) or even comment directly on Facebook (bottom).