Busch & Busch Light Game Fish Commemorative Cans

image
Yep…that’s right…I said “Fish Cans.”  Today we get to see a series of commemorative cans coming from Anheuser-Busch for their Busch I Busch Light beers.  These cans feature the Blue Marlin, Largemouth Bass, Smallmouth Bass and Rainbow Trout and they are all 12oz cans.  Busch comes in at 4.3% ABV and Busch Light comes in at 4.1% ABV and 95 calories per 12oz serving.
image
image
image


image


image


image


image

About MyBeer Buzz

Founder, owner, author, graphic designer, CEO, CFO, webmaster, president, mechanic and janitor for mybeerbuzz.com. Producer and Co-host of the WILK Friday BeerBuzz live weekly craft beer radio show. Small craft-brewer of the craft beer news sites and one-man-band with way too many instruments to play........Copyright 2007-2024 mybeerbuzz.com All Rights Reserved: Use of this content on ANY site without written permission is not allowed.

11 comments (click to read or post):

  1. After drinking Busch beer all my life imagine my surprise when I found a can with a smallmouth bass on it. It's really cool!! A Keeper
    Andy Hoffer

    ReplyDelete
  2. My buddy found one in his pack and we told him it was the $10,000,000 winning can,,his reaction was priceless.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just found a Blue Marlin Can! stevenarthur59@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. i have a large mouth bass buschlite can I found in early april

    ReplyDelete
  5. My luck found s bluemarlin can today contest over can for sale

    ReplyDelete
  6. How do you find out if you are a winner?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Not ever seen one I'm in Monroeville AL. Would love 1 of each also 1 of each of the lure cans they had out.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Got a white crabbie can bushlight its for sale

    ReplyDelete
  9. I got a can with a white crabbie on it would like to know what it's worth thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Got a white crabbie bushlight can its for sale

    ReplyDelete
  11. yes I got a bush light trophy can. what good is it? opened it up july 3rd 2016 after 30 plus cases!! ha, ha.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment...I do moderate each comment so it may not appear immediately...and please be nice! You can also comment using Disqus (below) or even comment directly on Facebook (bottom).