Troegs Small Batch Perpetual IPA Jan 6th 11AM

TroegsPerceptualIPALooks like the guys brewed up a small batch of Perpetual IPA as a “test” that will be released tomorrow 1/6 at 11AM at the brewery.  No bottles and no growlers fills so get your butt down there and drink some!

About MyBeer Buzz

Founder, owner, author, graphic designer, CEO, CFO, webmaster, president, mechanic and janitor for mybeerbuzz.com. Producer and Co-host of the WILK Friday BeerBuzz live weekly craft beer radio show. Small craft-brewer of the craft beer news sites and one-man-band with way too many instruments to play........Copyright 2007-2024 mybeerbuzz.com All Rights Reserved: Use of this content on ANY site without written permission is not allowed.

2 comments (click to read or post):

  1. Hard to get excited about another IPA from troegs. Do people still care? Reminds me of those old breweries that had 100 different brands for the same beer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Speaking for myself and the crowd of beer lovers I hang out with....YES. I still care, I still enjoy trying a new IPA (although this one was out last year) and Troegs can try as many recipes as they like and I'm in.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment...I do moderate each comment so it may not appear immediately...and please be nice! You can also comment using Disqus (below) or even comment directly on Facebook (bottom).