mybeerbuzz is a Twit!

OK so I know what you're thinking...but...mybeerbuzz.com is now active on Twitter. For those that don't understand Twitter or haven't heard of twitter it's a simple way to stay in touch via quick text messages. You can join Twitter for free by clicking on the "follow me on twitter" in the right menu bar on mybeerbuzz. Once you join you can follow me or any twitter feeds. If you put in your cell phone you can also receive these feeds on your phone (text message charges DO apply). OR you can simply check the twitter feed in the right bar for the latest mybeerbuzz twitter feeds. If you'd like you can also go to the mybeerbuzz.com twitter page (twitter.com/mybeerbuzz), and follow as well.

I'm still experimenting with this service so stay tuned. If you join, please let me know and I will also follow your twitter feeds. If you're out and about and a great beer comes on tap, twitter it and we'll all know. I plan to do the same with any breaking mybeerbuzz news as well.

This does not replace the "Follow this blog" link below. That service uses google/blogger accounts so you get my latest updates also. This also does not replace the RSS feeds available on all of my pages. (See the mybeerbuzz FAQ pages for more info)

Twitter is simply one more way to stay in touch with mybeerbuzz.com and the beer world. Stay tuned as I expand the use of Twitter and other methods to follow this blog. It is my intent to give you as many options (maybe even too many options) to stay in touch with mybeerbuzz.com so we can stay in touch with you....so yes...clearly I'm a twit!

So for those who are now completely confused....I've added a few FAQ posts on our FAQ page that explains in a little more details what the google/blogger follow function does and what the twitter follow function does. I'm also happy to answer questions so please ask.

About MyBeer Buzz

Founder, owner, author, graphic designer, CEO, CFO, webmaster, president, mechanic and janitor for mybeerbuzz.com. Producer and Co-host of the WILK Friday BeerBuzz live weekly craft beer radio show. Small craft-brewer of the craft beer news sites and one-man-band with way too many instruments to play........Copyright 2007-2024 mybeerbuzz.com All Rights Reserved: Use of this content on ANY site without written permission is not allowed.

2 comments (click to read or post):

  1. Zeno's joined Twitter yesterday.
    'zenospub' should be cool / useful...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good deal Dave....I'll follow your feed.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment...I do moderate each comment so it may not appear immediately...and please be nice! You can also comment using Disqus (below) or even comment directly on Facebook (bottom).