Anheuser-Busch Adding New Bud Light Orange & Updating Bud Light Lime

Anheuser-Busch Adding New Bud Light Orange & Updating Bud Light Lime

I guess I expected this to happen long ago, but I’ll admit I was even surprised.  Coming to us from Anheuser-Busch we have a new fruit flavored version of Bud Light.  This is But Light Orange and it is a light lager brewed with real orange peels and natural citrus flavor.  The beer remain at 4.2%-AbV & 142 calories per 12oz serving and this is the 12oz can and bottle.  We also have the updated packaging for Bud Light Lime (4.2%-AbV (4.2%-AbV, 116 calories per 12oz serving, 12oz bottle, 12oz can, 16oz can/aluminum bottle).  Look for an April 2018 release for Bud Light Orange.

Anheuser-Busch Adding New Bud Light Orange & Updating Bud Light LimeAnheuser-Busch Adding New Bud Light Orange & Updating Bud Light LimeimageAnheuser-Busch Adding New Bud Light Orange & Updating Bud Light LimeAnheuser-Busch Adding New Bud Light Orange & Updating Bud Light Limeimage

About MyBeer Buzz

Founder, owner, author, graphic designer, CEO, CFO, webmaster, president, mechanic and janitor for mybeerbuzz.com. Producer and Co-host of the WILK Friday BeerBuzz live weekly craft beer radio show. Small craft-brewer of the craft beer news sites and one-man-band with way too many instruments to play........Copyright 2007-2024 mybeerbuzz.com All Rights Reserved: Use of this content on ANY site without written permission is not allowed.

5 comments (click to read or post):

  1. When will we see bud light orange in the stores?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wouldn't try it, it is absolutely disgusting. I wish you could get a refund. Tastes liked watered down orange soda. It's not a beer

      Delete
    2. Well, I must disagree. It is worth a try. My first sip, I didn't really like it, but I did. It improved as my taste buds became accustomed to it. It doesn't taste like Bug light at all. I don't really say a "watered down" orange soda, I would say an orange soda that wasn't quite sweet enough. By the time I finished the 12 oz. can it almost tasted good. Probably after a few they would begin to taste pretty good. I will say that I will buy more after I finish this 12 pack. It's different, it won't replace my beer of choice," Bud Light" but I like it for an occasional change. I bought it for my wife to try. She doesn't really like the taste of beer. We Shall see. She hasn't tried it yet. She does like the Lime-a-ritas.

      Delete
    3. I'm going to get another now.

      Delete
  2. AB is struggling with these two brands. 2011 thru 2016
    Bud Light down 13.4%
    Bud is down 22%
    Natural Light down 23%
    Bud Light Lime DOWN 33%
    And now we understand why Bud is re branding and or buying up craft beer breweries as needed. All info came from an article in USA Today from 12/27/17-two days ago


    https://www.usatoday.com/story/money/food/2017/12/27/beers-americans-no-longer-drink/978278001/

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment...I do moderate each comment so it may not appear immediately...and please be nice! You can also comment using Disqus (below) or even comment directly on Facebook (bottom).